🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Yeti accepts Jelly Queen’s apology

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited January 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Hi guys,” says Bubblegum Troll.  “Sorry for showing up so late.  I couldn’t abandon that player because she really needed my help.  Dachs called me just as I was getting ready to leave.  You know how poor his memory is, so I sat patiently listening to him so that he would tell me everything before he forgot it.  Hi Jelly Queen, welcome to Candy Town!  I’ve heard some things about you.  Are they true?  Did you really jellify Yeti in Cotton Candy Clouds? 

Jelly Queen doesn’t know what to say.  She blushes as she looks at Yeti.

“Yes, King Chewy I did do that,” she says.  “Yeti I am so sorry that I did that to you.  I didn’t know any better.  I didn’t have a mother when I was growing up, so I didn’t have a role model to teach me right from wrong.  I am not like that anymore.  Can you ever forgive me Yeti for doing that to you?”

Yeti walks over to Jelly Queen and gives her a huge bear hug!  He tells her if she really means what she says and has changed then he will forgive her.

King Chewy is so happy to see this.  Maybe she will has changed.  After all, he has changed!  He stopped throwing bubblegum all over Candy Town.  He feels bad when he thinks about Jimmy the goat and how he stuck him to that glob of bubblegum  in the middle of the bridge.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?