🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

It’s Rachel turn to speak

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited January 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Well, I was told this by my creators,” Rachel says.  “If the player collects 12 green candies then I can throw my special rainbow candy on the board.  The player has to make a match next to the rainbow candy and depending which way they swipe it, 4 of the same candy colors will go in that direction.”

“Elsa, our Superstar, told me that she already tried my power and found out if it’s swiped with a wrapped candy then 4 wrapped candies can be thrown in that direction.  She said that the same thing happens when swiping with a striped candy.”

Jelly Queen is very excited because she has all these new friends.  They are very sweet and helpful so she does not feel that she will have trouble helping the players.  Tiffi tells her that she will go with her the first couple of times to guide her through the process.  That really puts her mind at ease. 

They decide to get something to eat.  They are all getting a bit hungry but where is King Chewy?  As they get ready to leave, he shows up.  He apologizes for being late, but he was helping this one player who just couldn’t clear the level and he didn’t want to abandon her until she cleared the level.  Tiffi introduces Jelly Queen to King Chewy and then suggests that they all go get something to eat and he could share his power with her then.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?