🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The friends talk about their powers

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited January 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“I will go next,” says Yeti.  “I love cyan candies and If a player asks me for help, I encourage them to collect 12 cyan candies.  Once all 12 are collected, I can throw a snowball to one of the cyan candies on the board which will then change to a wrapped cyan candy.  If there is no cyan candy on the board, I will change a random candy (except special candy) to a wrapped candy.”

“I would like to go next,” says Odus.  “I can create not one, but two special striped purple candies at once. When a player matches 8 purple candies, I will spawn both a vertical and a horizontal striped candy at random on the board.”

Misty the Unicorn wants to go next.  Tiffi tells Rachel a bit about Misty first. 

“Misty is blessed with the kind of unparalleled self-importance that you would expect from a rare, beautiful creature.” Tiff says.  “Whatever you do, do NOT call her a horse. “

“Oh, thank you Tiffi for telling Jelly Queen that,” Misty says.  “I do get hurt whenever anyone calls me a horse.  My special power can create all kinds of special sweets.  When a player makes a match of 15 orange Candies, I will throw a Swedish fish, a striped candy, a color bomb, a wrapped candy or a coloring candy on the board.

Let’s continue with more friends talking about their powers.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?