πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Today is Valentine's Day! Pg. 7 πŸ’˜

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited February 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Nutcracker woke up the next morning. He checked the time on his phone and it reads 8:30 A.M. Today is Valentine's Day! he happily thought. Today is the day I will get to show off my feelings for Tiffi and tell her how much I love her so much! He can feel the rhythmic beating of his heart as he gets himself dressed and calls Tiffi.

"H-hi it's me Nutcracker. I booked us a reservation at Love Top. It's at 7:00 P.M. I'll try to meet you there as soon as possible okay?"

"Oh goodie! I hope they're having salmon for tonight's special. I can't wait to spend time together with you!" Tiffi smiles and giggles with excitement.

"Y-yeah, me too! I'll look my greatest for you and you will, uh, for me too."

"Aww, how sweet of you! However, I don't need to dress up as sassy and elegant as I used to. And you don't too. 'Cause I like you just the way you are and I honestly have to say, you are one heck of a man in your everyday outfit."

Nutcracker blushed at the moment he heard that. "R-really? I-I mean, really. I like you the same way you are before, and I really am feeling deep inside for you."

"Ohh, I feel the same for you too. You know, all I wanted to say is...that I..." She then heard her father calling her name. "Oh, gotta go! Father wants me to help with the Candy Shop as he said he will be so busy selling everything to everybody in Candy Town. So I'll at least see you there tonight okay?"

"I'll be there like there's no time! See you tonight! Chao!" He ended the call. Everything Tiffi just spoke out, puts great fear and pressure in his mind. He is afraid he would not be able to pull it off in such a great way and eventually ruin the whole thing, losing his confidence and his favorite friend. Will he be able to confess his feelings for her? Or will he sabotage the whole romantic scene in front of her eyes? Keep on reading to find out folks! πŸ’— πŸ˜€

Back to the Beginning πŸ’˜ < Previous 🌹 Next >πŸ’–

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?