⚽️🏀🏈 Friends Comm' Together Games! Second competition here!
☕️ The Golden Tea Party! Learn more about this new event HERE
Level Design Needs You! Tell us what you think about scrolling levels!
My name is Darasimi, but you can call me Daras! I’m a Technical Level Designer from the Candy Crush Friends Saga team over here in our London Studio.
You might remember that some time ago our team’s lead, John asked you some questions about the length of our levels to help us refine and improve the quality of the levels we make for you.
We found your feedback super helpful and now we would love to hear from you again! We are always looking for ways to improve what we do, and your responses from last time proved to us once again just how passionate you are about our work.
This time we would like to hear what you have to say about the levels we make that scroll through multiple screens.
- How do you feel about how long it takes to complete them?
- Do you think they go on for too long compared to our standard, one screen levels or do you think they should go on for longer, or are they fine the way they are?
- We typically don’t make a lot of scrolling levels per episode (usually one or two per twenty levels). How do you feel about that?
- Would you like to see more per episode, or do you think have it right as it is?
- How do you feel about the difficulty change as you go from screen to screen?
- Would you prefer that the first screen was super easy and each screen afterwards get more difficult?
- Would you prefer the opposite? Having a difficult first screen and have each next one get easier?
- Would you prefer a mix of the two?
We can’t wait to hear what you have to say! Thanks for being awesome and see you all soon!