🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid calls Lucy

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited March 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Rancid’s head is spinning. How can he afford to buy her a ring on his salary? He arrives at home and makes himself dinner. Once he finishes cleaning up the kitchen he turns on the TV. 

“Wow!” he thinks to himself. “I totally forgot about this! Lucy and her Aunt Bernadetta are involved with diamonds! I remember Lucy telling me that her aunt had discovered the secret diary of Lucia Di Fiores. Lucia Di Flore was a gifted jeweler from 18th century Venice. Before her homeland was conquered by Napoleon, Lucia hid her precious masterpieces and created a diary of secret sketches. This diary might just be the key to unlocking Lucia’s personal collection. Lucy told me that her aunt could not search for this diary alone, so she had asked Lucy to join her in the search. How could I have forgotten that? I have to call Lucy to see if she can help me find the best diamond!”

“Hello,” says Lucy. “Please hold on for a second.”

Rancid hears her put down the phone and then a few seconds later she comes back.

“Lucy, it’s Rancid,” he says. “I desperately need your help. I met the love of my life and I want to marry her. I went to the Candy Town Jewelry store and the salesperson had me so confused so I told him that I’d be back in a couple of days to get my Rachel a diamond ring. Then it just hit me that you and your Aunt Bernadetta are always on the search for diamonds. Maybe you can help me choose one for the love of my life.”

“Rancid, it’s great hearing from you,” Lucy says. “You found the love of your life? That’s totally awesome. You have to tell me all about her. I’m just heading out the door now and I was just about to start another search. My aunt told me to try this new mine in Western Australia where I can get some beautiful colored diamonds.   When and where can you meet me? I should be in Argyle, Western Australia tomorrow night. I will be staying at the Lake Argyle Resort. I can book a room for you.”

He thanks her and tells her that he will call her once he checks into the resort. He should have no trouble getting a flight out. 

Let's continue with the next part of our story - Rancid meets up with Lucy

Start at the beginning of the story – Rancid proposes to Rachel

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?