๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŒผ Friends' Spring Stories arrived in Candy Town ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Thank you for another special event in CCFS. It is nice for the players who missed out on the Chick costume to get their hands on it.

Same thing happens to me again that the special events show up on my mobile phones (Android and iOS) but not Win10 app. Seems like Win10 app always misses out on special events.

It is a nice surprise to see the carrot cake blockers in the Level1. It is refreshing and the orange color is vibrant. They do stand out from the rest of the blockers. Nice touch!

I have to say that Level 1 is quite tough. I am a bit surprise to see such a challenging layout for the first level. I do agree with @Nat09 that one attempt only with a blocker on the board is very difficult.

I failed on my first try on level 1 yesterday. It was a bummer. However, I opened the event together on my Android phone and found that Level 1 was available for play again. I finally got it done, however, not without the help of a lollipop hammer. Level 2 is also quite challenging. I managed to finish it without the 30m timed booster bonus I got from level 1. (as I played both levels back to back).

I am looking forward to more special levels in the coming days. Thanks!

• crystl
    crystl Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi there and @QueenMia I saw that there were more people receiving the spring challenge. Do you know when I might be recieving it? I haven't had the chance to earn a new costume special event or otherwise in quite a awhile.

Thank you

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2

Hi @QueenMia

I did check for an update. There wasn't one. I did shut down and try again as a just in case, hoping that would make an update pop in, but no. I am currently playing a "hard" level and so have used all of my lives for the day, but since there was no update anyway my guess is it wouldn't matter. ย I guess I am one of those that got the event notification by mistake. Oh well, as someone who doesn't spend money on games I was looking forward to using the event to earn some more boosters and such. Just going to take longer to do so now. Such is life. Anyway, thank you @QueenMia for keeping us informed and for all your efforts. It's much appreciated. Have a great day.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I also received the notification in error.

• icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited April 2020

I still don't have it but reloading the game and restarting over and over wiped out all my suckers. I had 6 or 7 of each that I was saving for the next event. I'm on a hard level and have not made it to another level today so don't know if that will trigger the event to pop up if I ever get past this level but will I always lose my suckers when I try to get the events?

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4

Happy Easter everyone! What is the reward for the players that already have the Odus chick outfit?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,501 Friends Moderator

@tininha1975 , please try again. My Spring Evrnt showed up within the last couple of hours.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

unfortunately for me it did not appear, I am already aware that I will not receive it, it has been like this with the last special events, I never received it. Still thanks for trying to help me.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the 1.34 version isn't available on Windows yet - We're very sorry for the delay but new releases can sometime take time to be approved by platforms, especially in these special times. We're hopeful it should be available shortly, so keep on checking. I'll let you know as soon as I hear it's been updated.

@icee @brie_w - If you guys are playing on Windows, that's why you're not able to see the event yet.

We apologise for the inconvenience. Thanks for your time and understanding.

Stay safe ๐Ÿ’

• Heidi_123
    Heidi_123 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm so sad I didn't get the spring event however, I'm in level 1968 and have the latest update of the game.. I hope I can get it soon and have the chance to play it. Please help me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?