🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Kimmy's bear tales

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Kimmy has been getting bored at home. She hasn’t seen Tiffi and her father in quite a while. Maybe it’s time to pay them a visit.

Tiffi’s phone rings and she sees that it’s her sister calling her. 

“Hi Kimmy, what’s up?” Tiffi says. 

“How are you doing?” questions Kimmy. “I haven’t spoken to you in a while so tell me what’s going on?”

Tiffi tells her sister that Chewy found his father and they are both living on the same street as the twins. Then she shares the story about Pan-Pan and Ling-Ling. 

“They are the cutest panda bears that you’ve ever seen!” Tiffi says. “They are both living in Bamboo Forest so when you come here I’ll take you to meet them”. 

Kimmy tells her that’s the reason for her call. She hasn’t seen both of them in a while and she is really overdue to pay a visit to everyone in the Candy Kingdom.  

“I’m heading home tomorrow morning,” Kimmy says. “I need a break from Soda World. If you are free meet me.  I’ll call you as I get closer. Do you need anything from Soda World before I leave? Fishies?” 

Tiffi is so excited that she will be spending some time with her sister again. She tells her that she’ll see her tomorrow. She can’t wait to call Mr. Toffee to let him know that Kimmy is coming for a visit. 

“Dad, I just got off the phone with Kimmy and she’s coming home tomorrow,” Tiffi says. “I am so excited because we haven’t seen her in a while. She has to meet Arthur, Pan-Pan and Ling-Ling.” 

The biggest smile comes on Mr. Toffee’s face knowing that his two girls will be with him for the next few days. 

Let’s continue - Kimmy meets the panda bears 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?