🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid welcomes everyone

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

‘Good evening everyone! Welcome to the first ever Friends’ Got Talent show. My name is Rancid and I will be your Master of Ceremony this evening. We have a great show planned, so please sit back, relax and enjoy the show.  

As many of you already know King, A/K/A King Digital Entertainment, develops and publishes digital games. Besides their many games, you can visit the King Community where you can meet and greet other players like yourself. Candy Crush Friends Saga has their own game community so you might want to check it out. 

Before we begin the show, I’d like to share this little story.     

A magician on a cruise ship was performing one night when a parrot walked onstage and squawked, "It's in his sleeve!"

The magician chased the bird away.

The next night, the magician was performing another trick when the parrot walked onstage and declared, "It's in his pocket!"

During his next performance, he saw the parrot in the crowd, but before the parrot could ruin the magic trick, the boat crashed into a rock and sank.

The magician grabbed onto a floating board. The parrot was perched on the other end.

"I give up," the parrot said. "What did you do with the ship?" (Info here)

At this time, I would like to invite our judges to take their seats.” 

Rancid is feeling much more relaxed. He made it through the introduction! Now it’s time to begin the show! 

Let’s continue here - Juggling color bombs candy – Yeti

Start at the beginning – Welcome to the Friends’ Got Talent show!

If you haven’t read the first part of this 2-part story you can read it here – Friends’ Got Talent

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?