๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

What should we do now? Pg. 4 ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It is 5:00 P.M., and everyone got tired of playing under the hot sun. They ate their cold treats a few hours ago, and now it's time for them to go. "Hmm...what should we do now?" Tiffi asked. Her friends are thinking about it. Then Rachel had an idea. She points to the tall buildings across from them. "There's a city over there. Maybe we can take some time to go walk around and do various stuff like shopping, dining, and of course, going to a spa!" Then she heard her tummy rumbling. "Oh, I guess we could go eat first, hehe" The others nodded and started heading towards the city to look for a restaurant.

The city looks so beautiful with the lights on everywhere. "Now I want to fly up there!" Odus said, his wings pointing to the top of a skyscraper. Tiffi giggled. "Yeah, but first we have to find somewhere to eat, 'cause I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse!" Misty felt offended on hearing that. "Hey! You be careful on what you say young lady or you'll be facing whatever nightmare I throw at you! Like for instance, I will trap you in frosting just like Cupcake Carl once did to me! I didn't like it and you won't like it either. So please just watch your words okay?" She scoffed and turned her head away. "Sorry Misty, I didn't really mean it. It was a figure of speech." Tiffi stared down at the pavement below.

They kept walking down the sidewalk, passing by many buildings and people. "How long do we have to keep walking? My legs are so tired" Jelly Queen complained. "You don't have legs", Yeti said. "You just wobble around on your bottom" "I know I don't have legs! I just believe like I do have them. Do you have a problem with that?" She moved awkwardly, like if she's trying to hold it when she's about to go.

Nutcracker noticed a sign with a picture of a burger and fries. "Hey, I want a hamburger!" he exclaimed. Tiffi turned around and saw him point to a fast food restaurant in front of him. "Hey! Maybe we can eat there! Let's go!" They ran to the restaurant and they went inside and formed a long line, making the other customers angry. "Uhh, shouldn't we wait until everyone else is done with their order? They look like they're about to jump us" Yeti said, horrified of how everyone else acts behind him. "Are you kidding!?" Bubblegum Troll snapped. "We got here first and we have to wait for our turn after everyone else ahead of us is done ordering their food. So stop your complaining and wait for your turn!" He turned away and waited patiently for his turn in line.

Tiffi and Nutcracker were first in line. They ordered two hamburgers with two sides of fries and a large drink and paid with their gold bars. Then Odus and Red Rabbit were next. They ordered hot dogs and a side of chips with a medium drink and paid with their gold. One by one, they ordered what they wanted: a slice of pizza, nachos, chicken nuggets, tacos, hot dogs, and soft drinks. They each paid with their gold and left the restaurant. Then they went to sit at a big water fountain to enjoy their food, and gave their leftovers to Dachs. ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅค

Back to the Beginning โ˜€๏ธ < Previous ๐ŸŒŠ Next >๐Ÿ–๏ธ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?