πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

A worst night for them Pg. 8 🌚🌳🦟

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

As the rest of the friends are sleeping in the Vanity Hotel, Yeti, Bubblegum Troll, and Dachs are sleeping outside at the Jumper Park, under a tree. The cold breeze and the terrifying noises are what's keeping them up. "Ow, my back hurts" said Yeti. "These sleeping bags are no good"

"You can say that again" Bubblegum Troll said. "I have worn the bug spray and these little critters are still flying over me! Did that pathetic owl trick us or what?" He sways his hands like crazy to shoo the bugs away. "They piss me off like always. I really hope I get to sleep in luxury tomorrow so I can forget this miserable night with you." He plopped his head back on the pillow and turned around.

Dachs on the other hand, was sleeping soundly and also keeping his ears open for any unknown sounds. He really loved the outside world and knows how peaceful it is at day, and he enjoys digging holes everywhere he goes. He is also aware of the dangers too. There may be psychotic people that are looking for a hostage and have the intention to kill. In his case, at night, there might be crazy predators that will swoop in and try to make him their dinner. He is a donut dog, so he will let nothing stand in his way.

The continuous buzzing of the flies won't let them sleep. "Ugh, I wish this night would end faster" said Bubblegum Troll. Suddenly, a small noise came from the bushes beside them. Dachs got up and growled. "What was that?" Bubblegum Troll asked nervously. "I don't know" Yeti replied. "But I think it's gonna be bad"

The suspense is growing, with both of them terrified of what will happen next. Dachs growled louder and prepares himself to attack. The sound is growing louder by each second. Then from out of the bushes is just a squirrel. Bubblegum Troll and Yeti breathed in a sigh of relief. "Man, you were really afraid of that? Ha! What a coward you are!" Bubblegum Troll smirked. "Hey! I saw your scaredy face too you know! That must mean you're a coward!" Yeti talked back. "You're more of a weakling than a coward! You can't even fight Jelly Queen all by yourself! Your precious niece had to come save you and fight her using her JELLY! How ironic and stupid is THAT!?"

Dachs barked at the squirrel, scaring it away into its tree. Bubblegum Troll had enough squabbling for tonight and went to lie down on his sleeping bag. "Good. Night." Yeti felt dumbfounded. He looks strong and courageous on the outside, but he is anxious and weak inside. He lied down on his sleeping bag and closed his eyes. This can't end well for him, after all the good times they enjoyed today. Tomorrow will be a better day and night for him. He will sleep in that hotel, leaving his sticky situation behind.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?