πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

It's time for breakfast! Pg. 9 πŸ₯žπŸ₯―πŸ§‡πŸ³πŸ₯“

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

In the Vanity Hotel, everyone woke up to a bright, sunny start. The sunlight is reflecting off the glass windows, making them so bright that when they wake up, their eyes were blinded by it. Tiffi woke up and stretched. "Good morning" she said. "How did you sleep?"

Nutcracker yawned and got out of bed. "I slept very soundly with you. You appeared in my dream, where you were gummed by that naughty troll and I was trying to free you when he tries to gum me as well." He blushed a bright shade of red. "Aww, how sweet! I'm going to take a shower before heading down for breakfast. In the meantime, tell everyone else to meet in the breakfast room by 8:30 A.M. okay?" She took out her clothes and towel and goes to the bathroom.

The thought came into his mind again, prompting him to do it now. He shook his head and took out his phone to text everybody. Then he turned on the TV and watched something similar to his favorite show, only that it is ninja-themed and not science fiction. He really felt bad about Yeti and Bubblegum Troll being left out from the luxurious moment. They should have a good time here too, with the exception of Dachs, who's not allowed.

A half hour later, Tiffi came out from the bathroom with her usual outfit on. "We're going to walk around the city first. Then, when it's hot enough, we can go to the beach to have some more fun."

"Yay! Let's get down for breakfast now!" Nutcracker exclaimed. They went down the elevator to the breakfast room where everyone else is waiting. Odus, Red Rabbit, Olivia, and Rachel were already there waiting for the food. "Where's Misty and Jelly Queen?" Tiffi asked. "They're still in their rooms getting ready. They'll be down here in a minute." Olivia answered.

They sat down at a table, waiting to be called. "So, what are we gonna do today?" asked Red Rabbit. "We aregoing to stroll around the city for some fun. Then in the afternoon, we'll go back to the beach." Tiffi said. "But before we do that, I will check out of this hotel and find a different one that is cheaper than this. Please double-check your rooms if you're forgetting anything okay?"

Misty and Jelly Queen arrived just in time as the kitchen staff prepared the food on a long table. They stared in awe. There were scrambled eggs, sausages, yogurt, cereal, pastries, and toast. They have coffee, juice, milk, and tea - unsweetened and sweetened to drink. "That looks so good!" Red Rabbit said. "It's a shame Yeti and Bubblegum Troll are missing out on the good stuff." "And no leftover scraps or belly rubs for Dachs either" Odus replied.

"Don't worry. I'll get some for them." Tiffi said. "Everyone line up! You can get whatever you want, but please, save some for other people as there are 8 of us in here and there are many people waiting for their breakfast. So I suggest one little amount of seconds for each of you."

They each went in a single-file line, grabbing a paper plate, a plastic cup, plastic forks and spoons, and napkins. They picked out a variety of delicious combinations: eggs and sausage, cereal and yogurt, cereal and pastry, etc. Then they sit at a large table with 8 chairs. They devoured their breakfast and talked quietly. "Mmm...these sausages are delicious!" Jelly Queen commented. "Now that's my kind of breakfast!" She stared at her food, which she had picked out every item from the bar and licked her lips.

"She sure has a huge appetite like Yeti" Olivia said, grinning. Jelly Queen turned to her. "Shush! I have nothing compared to that pesky, I-I mean uh, perfect Yeti! Now let me eat!"

They pleasantly enjoyed their breakfast, while some of them got up to get seconds or use the restroom. After they're finished, they went back to their rooms to gather all their stuff and leave. Tiffi went to the reception desk to check out. Everyone carried their stuff and walked out the door, with Yeti, Bubblegum Troll, and Dachs outside. "Sooo....how's your night outside in the cold, starry night?" Tiffi asked with a creepy smile. "Ugh, it was terrible! I didn't get enough sleep from those hungry mosquitoes!" Bubblegum Troll groaned as he scratches his back full of mosquito bites.

"I really hope that this night will be better!" Yeti said with determination. Tiffi then gave them their breakfast in plastic containers. "Help yourself". The two ate their breakfast together, and Yeti gave some leftovers to Dachs.

"Everyone ready for a stroll?" Tiffi yelled with enthusiasm. The others cheered and took off into the city. Another fun day is about to start for our friends.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?