πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Strolling through the city Pg. 10 πŸ™

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi and her friends walked around the city, passing by many small businesses and people. It feels like a good time for a stroll. "Where are we going?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know exactly, but I'm sure we'll find something to do" Tiffi tells them. Everyone stared at each other and continued walking. "Can we go shopping again? We didn't get to buy anything yesterday so maybe now's the time to do it" Rachel uttered joyfully. The girls all nodded in agreement. "There's a mall right there" Misty stated, her head pointing at a large building with a circular roof. "Looks so fancy! Kinda looks like my old castle" Jelly Queen said.

"And we can act like cool guys going to every place we see" Red Rabbit said. "And what will we do exactly? Spend gold like we're rich? We just wasted our last bunch for one stupid miserable night and you expect us to act cool?!" Bubblegum Troll scowled. "Welp, count me out."

"You don't have to buy anything, and neither do we. We're just going to view everywhere. So just chill out and enjoy this wonderful moment will ya?"

"Hmmmph, fine." Bubblegum Troll grunted.

"Okay, now that the little commotion is over, we can get going. So might as well meet me at the beach in the afternoon. Sound good?" Tiffi said.

Everyone agreed, and both the boys and girls took off. The girls were heading to the mall, while the boys continue to walk around the city. There are so many places to go. Yeti saw a tall building. "Can we go to the top?" he said, pointing at the very top. "Oh no! I'm afraid of heights!" Red Rabbit cried. "I'll pass!"

Yeti sighed. "Fine". β€œCoward.” Bubblegum Troll mumbled. They continued down the street as they passed a lot of buildings, businesses, and people. Music was playing from the outdoor speakers of some businesses. "What time is it?" Odus asked. "I can't tell because I lost my spectacles!" Nutcracker checked his phone. "It's 10:00 A.M. Tiffi says we have to be at the beach by 1:00 P.M."

They went to many places: the men's clothing store, a barber shop, an arcade, and even a tattoo parlor. They were amazed by many wonderful things they saw through the window and went inside to check them out. It was getting hot, and the boys weren't breaking a sweat as they kept walking for the remaining 2 hours and 36 minutes. "I'm getting thirsty" Yeti said. "Is there a water fountain nearby?"

"Uhh guys, I think I gotta go" Red Rabbit uttered, trying to hold it.

"Me too", Nutcracker replied, holding his stomach. "I gotta go number two"

"Okay guys. Let's take a break. We'll go into that restaurant there to use the restroom and drinking fountain and then leave" Odus directed. "But please keep it clean. We don't want the employees to get angry with us"

So they went to a nearby restaurant to use the restroom and drink some water. They left with relief. "Ahh, I feel so much better now" Nutcracker said, marching happily. "I am too", Red Rabbit replied, running around in circles.

"Don't forget Dachs as well. We have to take him to a spot where it has grass." Odus said. "If he does number two, we'll have to clean up after him or we'll have to pay a fine"

They continued moving, looking for a grassy spot for Dachs to do his business. They found a small tree with grass surrounding it. Dachs ran to it and started peeing. Luckily, he didn't do number two, but they have to be very careful. He may do it anywhere without anyone looking.

Yeti checked his watch. It reads 12:51 P.M. "It's almost time to go to the beach! Oh yeah!" he yelled.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Let's go go go!" Red Rabbit exclaimed.

They walked to the beach together, with Odus being their navigator. It's going to be a super fun Saturday at the beach!

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?