πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Another fun day at the beach Pg. 11 β˜€οΈπŸ–

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The boys meet up with the girls at the beach. The girls bought a lot of stuff, mostly outfits and cosmetics. They greeted each other, applied some sunscreen, and went to have some fun. The sun is really heating up the sand below it, making their feet burn. Tiffi and some of her friends got some flip-flops on and played with the beach ball while others relaxed and cooled down.

In the water, Yeti, Olivia, and Dachs were laughing and splashing each other. Then Rachel swam to them. "Hey guys! You mind if I join in?"

Yeti nodded. "Sure!" "Okay!" Olivia said. Dachs barked in agreement. "Watch me swim gracefully!" Rachel dived into the water, moving like a fish, kicking her legs as she swam around them, then leaped into the air like a mermaid. Everyone clapped and cheered. "Wow, I cannot believe my eyes!" Olivia exclaimed. "How can you swim that well?"

"Well, I was in a swimming team when I was like 16, then I have to quit to fulfill my career as an artist" Rachel explained. "Normal swimming 2 years, and synchronized swimming 4 years. I believe that I'm the best in both teams. I would go to the Candylmpics and win a gold medal or two. Not that all that matters to me anymore. I want to become the best artist in the entire Candy Kingdom, not just Soda World."

"We believe that you are like, the most elite swimmer out of all of us" Yeti complimented. "Not even me. I can't swim that fast, which is why I made Tiffi and Kimmy annoyed sometimes when they're riding on me in the soda. They just keep pushing me to go faster when I was tired out. Unbelievable..."

The others gave out a small laugh, then continue to swim and splash around. Olivia dived down to see the fish and other creatures swimming around. It was a peaceful sight; they were swimming freely, and there are no sharks and other predators that might ruin the moment.

At the surface, Tiffi and her other friends were done playing with the beach ball and started to play with the sand, building sandcastles and burying each other up to their face. They laughed at how they look when buried and took turns burying them. They had a contest of who can build the best sandcastle. Jelly Queen was so creative that she made her castle as big as her old one and ultimately, she won.

"Hey, I'm going to go into the water to join the others over there" Tiffi said. "Anyone want to come?"

"Okay sure!" Red Rabbit agreed. "Me too!" Nutcracker exclaimed. "Just let me get my floatie and let's take a dip!" He ran to take the floatie out of his backpack, inflated it, and then went with Tiffi and everyone else into the water. "Ahh, this feels refreshing!" Tiffi said. "Much better than an ice cream break!" Nutcracker was having trouble getting on his floatie, but he got on quickly and relaxed on it. That was close, he thought. My life would end if I'm not careful.

They pleasantly enjoyed their time playing games and dunking each other. They even had a contest of who can hold their breath the longest. And.....Olivia wins. Just because she is an octopus and they breathe underwater. It kinda feels like cheating for them, but she made it look like she's desperately trying.

It is getting late, so they got out of the water and dried themselves off. "That was so fun!" Rachel exclaimed. "Let's definitely go back tomorrow before we leave!" "Maybe for you, but I'm not going back in the cold water! It ruins my stickiness" Bubblegum Troll said in a grumpy way. Tiffi then announced, "Okay everyone! Let's find somewhere to eat and find a cheaper hotel than the one we stayed in last night." Then she yelled, "And let's go out some more!"

They agreed and rushed out into the city to find a restaurant to dine in. They hope to stay at another luxurious hotel, one that is more luxurious than the Vanity Hotel and is cheaper. Let's see what they can find.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?