πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Going out to eat Pg. 12 🍜πŸ₯™πŸ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi and her friends walked in the crowded streets, looking for a restaurant to dine in. Their stomachs were rumbling. "Man, I'm so hungry" Yeti said. "I want a big meal tonight." Bubblegum Troll turned to him. "Do you really think we can afford dinner for all 11 of us? Because we can be broke with no gold to spend. And besides, you said you wanted to control your huge appetite. Well, you aren't listening to yourself so it's going to end up hurting you."

Yeti had a shocked expression on his face. "Of course we can afford a dinner like that! Are you trying to manipulate me or something?" That raised the tension between them since their horrible night at the Jumper Park. They glared at each other, their eyes cold as ice.

Tiffi approached the two. "That's enough. We are going to look for a restaurant and save some gold for the hotel. So please shut your mouths and mind your business okay? I don't want to hear it no more." She turned around and continued walking. They turned their faces away and ignored each other. "Gee, those two never get along" Misty pointed out. "I know, right?" Olivia replied.

They kept walking for 10 long minutes, still no sign of a good restaurant. "My legs are cramped!" Red Rabbit cried. "How much longer do we have to keep this up?"

"Sorry if this takes us long, but we have to find a good restaurant to eat at. We need to save gold for a cheap hotel." Tiffi said. "We'll find one in no time I promise!"

Suddenly, she saw a discount at a restaurant. 40% off a purchase of 100 gold. "Oh hey, I found a place! Right there!" she yelled with excitement. Everyone cheered and went inside to wait to be seated. It's just a normal restaurant with a lot of people and wooden tables. "Okay, now that we found a restaurant, we can eat whatever we want. After this, we'll burn some calories by walking around the city. We'll go on another shopping spree as well as enjoy numerous activities such as karaoke." Tiffi explained.

Just then, the waiter saw Dachs with them. "No dogs allowed in the restaurant."

They looked at him with a worried face and then Yeti said, "Oh uh, he's a service animal. Well trained for helping players with levels and events." Then he tells Dachs to sit and he did. "Very well" the waiter said. "What's the name?"

"Tiffi" she said. "15 minutes" the waiter told them and then left.

"You think Dachs is really a service animal?" Red Rabbit asked. "Of course he's not! We don't want to leave him behind while we enjoy the good times." Yeti replied sarcastically.

They waited for 15 minutes until the waiter directs them to their table. 2 small tables connected together. They sat down and took a glance at their menu. "Oh yeah! That looks good!" Red Rabbit exclaimed. "Everything here is delicious!" Yeti commented. Their mouths were watering looking at the menu. Then the waiter came to ask for their drinks. Most ordered soda, while Odus ordered hot tea, and Rachel ordered water. He took their orders and left.

Tiffi knows what she will order. "Fresh, wild caught salmon with black pepper and lemon seasoning! Oh, and with a side of corn!"

"Buffalo wings with extra hot sauce!" Yeti said. "A strip of traditional-cut New York steak with shrimp, corn, and mashed potatoes for me!" Nutcracker said. Dachs barked happily and ran around in circles, everyone else around him afraid that they will be kicked out for bringing a domestic pet in a public restaurant and they will not get their gold back. Tiffi shushed him and pet his back gently. He made a pleasant noise and drifted off to sleep.

"Phew" she sighed. They talked quietly until the waiter arrives with their drinks and asks them for their order. One by one, they told him their orders and he scribbled them down on his notepad and leaves, taking their menus. "I'm getting to enjoy this beach vacation!" Rachel said. "All the relaxing, shopping, and activities we've been doing has been great! I hope we get to do it again one last time tomorrow before we leave."

"Yeah me too! I really love the outfit Tiffi got me. It's so pretty!" Olivia replied. "It even comes with a wand! So lovely!"

"I know this vacation is nice for you all, but it has been the opposite side for me" Bubblegum Troll felt resent that he had to spend the night in the cold, scary dark with Yeti and not enjoy the luxury with the rest of his friends. "I really like staying under the hot sun with you all but I really don't like when I have to sleep outside with the one that annoys me a lot. I deserve to enjoy a one time vacation from helping players all day and being ruler of Bubblegum Hill"

"Well I do feel sorry for you, but you have to realize we are all here to relax and enjoy the hot weather, not just you." Misty said kindly. "We can't just listen to your squabbling with Yeti or anyone else about everything."

"If it doesn't take me this long to keep me satisfied, then why do y'all keep interfering? I would rather go by myself and enjoy this moment on my own." He crossed his arms and turned away from her.

After a half hour, the waiter arrived with some of their foods and carefully distributed them on the table. "Mmmm! Delicious! Let's chow down!" Tiffi exclaimed. Yeti, Olivia, Odus, Red Rabbit, and Jelly Queen started eating their food while Nutcracker, Misty, Bubblegum Troll, and Rachel were waiting for theirs. They arrived no sooner and they joined them, chowing down every little piece until they're full. It is now time for dessert, and Tiffi and her friends were delighted. They had a good dinner, now they're having a good dessert.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?