πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Let's go out again! Pg. 13 πŸŒ‡

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

After they're finished with their dessert, Tiffi and her friends paid the check and walked out the restaurant. "That was a good dessert, wasn't it? Ugh, I'm so full" Tiffi said, holding her stomach. "We can go do some activities together while burning some calories."

She looked around for someplace to go. "Oh, we can go to an arcade nearby to play some games and win amazing prizes! What do you say?"

"I'm in!" Nutcracker yelled. "Me too!" Yeti replied joyfully.

"Well, I suppose I can go for a little bit" Rachel said. Everyone agreed and they all went to an arcade that is across the street. It was packed with games, people, and prizes. They each paid for 30 tokens for 5 gold. There were fighting games, platformers, shooting games, casual games, dancing games, puzzle games, and many more. Jelly Queen danced to the beat on a dancing game, while Tiffi and Nutcracker play air hockey, Red Rabbit playing a platformer, Yeti and Bubblegum Troll playing a fighting game, Odus playing a trivia game, Rachel and Misty playing a puzzle game, and Olivia playing a shooting game.

"Hey no fair!" Bubblegum Troll yelled. "How can you win every time?! Are you cheating or hacking? Tell me. HOW CAN YOU WIN?!?!"

"It's just strategy, and a little luck" Yeti said with a smirk. "Maybe you should try to do what I'm doing to make it fair." Bubblegum Troll was jealous and wanted a rematch, but he keeps losing to him.

They kept playing until they ran out of tokens and cashed their tickets. They have won over 150 tickets. Tiffi got a lollipop. Yeti got a king sized chocolate bar. Everyone collected their prizes and left the arcade.

"Whoo! That was fun! And now, we can enjoy some karaoke!" Tiffi exclaimed.

"Yes! I've been waiting for this!" Misty exclaimed. "Uhh, I'm not a very good singer" Yeti said sadly. "Oh yeeaaahhh!" Red Rabbit shouted.

"Don't worry if some of you aren't good at singing. You can just stay behind and listen to me sing. That good?"

Tiffi and her friends started walking to a studio that is 5 blocks from where they were. Once they get there, they realize there is a competition running. The best performance will win the grand prize of 1,000 gold bars. Tiffi was beyond excited and decides to sign up. Misty, Red Rabbit, Olivia, and even Jelly Queen signed up too. The studio looks so beautiful on the inside. The sweet voices of the performers filled the air, echoing in the distance. The five sat down on chairs waiting to be called. "I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure I can blow the judges away!" Olivia said with determination. "Oh yeah! Time to rock!" Red Rabbit exclaimed.

The stage director calls Jelly Queen first. "Watch and learn how a queen does it". She walked up to the stage like if it was a red carpet event. She stands in front of the microphone and starts singing. Everyone listened. "Wow, guess she must have been a good singer back then" Olivia complimented. She had a sad look on her face. "Hey Olivia, what's the matter? Are you not gonna sing?" Tiffi asked.

"I-I.....don't sing very well. I mean it has been a while since I last sang. In Melody Meadow, I was going wild with my singing and instruments that I killed the plants and broke the glass and made some people go deaf. Because of that, I gave up on becoming the best singer in Candy Kingdom and focused on other stuff like cooking and becoming a marine biologist. I am still afraid of sharks and will not lay an inch closer to them!" Tiffi saw her tentacles shaking.

"Hey, don't blame yourself for what you did. You tried very hard and still make mistakes but you can learn from them. Learning from failure can make you succeed in anything. You just need to believe in yourself. You can do it" Tiffi puts a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Jelly Queen has finished singing and it's Red Rabbit's turn to sing. They keep listening to their friends singing until it is their turn to sing. Tiffi goes next and her voice is music to Nutcracker's ears. He stared at her with sparkling eyes and begins daydreaming. After she's done, it was Misty's turn. She changed into her pop star outfit with her magic and proceeds to the stage. Her singing is so beautiful that she impressed the judges real good. Olivia worries that she cannot surpass her and eventually she will make the judges go deaf.

Everyone cheered and clapped as Misty bowed and then sat back down. Olivia is up next. How can she control her tone to make her voice sound perfect? She keeps thinking about it as she goes to the stage. She tripped but she caught herself with one of her tentacles. She stands in front of the microphone and begins to sing.....

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?