πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Let's look for a hotel! Pg. 14 πŸŒƒ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Olivia started singing and obviously, her voice was so loud and high-pitched that she broke one of the picture frames hanging on the wall. Everyone covered their ears to avoid hearing loss. She looked around to find her friends with panicked faces. Tiffi showed her a thumbs up, saying that she's doing great. She continues singing, trying to watch her tone but it was no good. Why did I sign up?, she thought. I'm no good at this, what should I do?

Then she remembered a time when Tiffi sang a song to her and it sounds so perfect. She believes she can sing well as her. She calmed herself down and lowered her voice. The judges and the friends stopped covering their ears to listen to her sing. It seems that she has been singing along with the music and following the rhythm. Then she was finished.

Olivia smiled nervously. She did well, but was unsure if that was enough for her to win. She went to Tiffi. "Olivia, that was great! I'm so proud of you!" she said. "Thanks Tiffi" she said back. "I remember the time when you sang a song to me and it just sounds so perfect! That is how I got myself to be confident and sing from my heart. And I thank you for that." She wrapped her tentacles around Tiffi.

"Aww, you're welcome sweet friend!" Tiffi said.

Other performers took their turns, and the competition is over. The judges are preparing the results. "Who will win? Me!" Red Rabbit says. "Nah uh, ME!" Jelly Queen said back. "Guys, I'm pretty sure it's going to be me!" Misty told them. "My singing was so beautiful, the judges can't tell who is better. Me and some other performer did pretty good, but I'll be the one who takes home the gold!"

Tiffi doesn't care if she wins or not. Everyone is a winner. If one wins the gold, they will be spending another night in a luxury hotel that is better than the Vanity Hotel.

The results are in and the winner that gets to take home 1,000 gold bars is.....

.....Misty! Everyone cheered and congratulated her for winning. Misty went up to the stage to receive her prize. Her face was red from all the cheers from her friends. "Thank you, thank you. You're so kind."

"Congratulations Misty!" Tiffi said. "Now we can spend another night in a hotel better than one we stayed in last night! Isn't that fantastic?"

"Oh yes! And we can spend the leftover gold for one last shopping spree tomorrow! Divine!"

"You did well Olivia. I'm happy for you." Tiffi complimented. "Thanks" Olivia said.

They happily left the studio and started moving. All they have to do is to find a hotel to stay for the night. "Hey boys, do you happen to find any hotels while you were looking around the city this morning?" Tiffi asked them.

"Uhh, not really" Yeti said. "We were too busy having fun."

"Well then, guess we have to look for one now" Tiffi said sarcastically. "Come on." They walked along the sidewalk, looking everywhere for a hotel to stay in. They went to every hotel they can find and checked the prices. Most of them seem high, like 100-150 gold per person. They weren't like the Vanity Hotel; it is cheap and luxurious and the ones they've been to are modern and expensive. They spent 45 minutes and they still haven't found one yet. They were getting tired and it is getting late.

"I'm getting sleepy" Rachel said, yawning. "Yeah, me too" Red Rabbit replied. "Whatever. I'm not spending another horrible night in the dark. Or else I'll really regret ever coming in the first place." Bubblegum Troll demanded.

"We are trying our very best to find the best hotel possible." Tiffi said. "I think everyone gets to stay in tonight, as long as dogs are allowed and there is an affordable price."

She and her friends kept walking, until they found the Serene Hotel. This was their only choice left after searching endlessly. Tiffi decides to go inside and check the price. She asks the receptionist and he says that it will be 90 gold per person. She also asked if pets were allowed and unfortunately, he says no. She walked out to let her friends know about the information. She felt really bad that Dachs won't be staying with them this night either. Someone needs to look after him and that means sleeping outside again.

"Yeti and Bubblegum Troll, I know you two had a miserable night last night so to make it up to both of you, you are welcome to stay in this hotel if you like." Tiffi says. "Only one of you will have to look after Dachs for the night. We have enough gold for everyone to stay in. So who will volunteer to keep an eye on him?"

Everyone looked at each other, then Odus says, "I will do it. I think I like sleeping in a tree more than on a bed. I'm a wise old owl and wishes to do anything for my friends."

"Thank you Odus!" Tiffi said. "So, shall we check in now?"

Everyone agreed and they all went inside leaving Odus and Dachs behind. Yeti and Bubblegum Troll were thrilled. They are finally sleeping in a hotel tonight on a peaceful night. This night will never get any better.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?