πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

The last day Pg. 16 β›…οΈπŸ–

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi and Nutcracker woke up in their beds and saw that it is partially cloudy outside. Nutcracker got up and yawned. "Good morning Tiffi" he said, depressed. She didn't reply back. Instead, she gave him a cold look and went to the bathroom to change and fortunately, she locked the door. He really felt bad about that mere thought taking over his head and controlling him.

He turned on the TV to reveal a superhero show starring three kids and a chimpanzee. They fight for justice and to protect the ones they love from evil. He wishes he can be like them in front of Tiffi. He watched at least one episode before changing the channel to something else that is worth watching for him. Tiffi got out from the bathroom and Nutcracker got in.

It is 9:45 A.M. and Tiffi has sent a message to everyone to meet at the breakfast room at 10:00 A.M. Whenever Nutcracker tries to apologize to her, she just ignores him and looks away. The screaming echoes in his mind. Then comes the slaps. He tries to shake them off but they stick on like glue. He felt like if he were to cry, but he held his tears back. He tries to think of something that will reunite them together.

They gathered their stuff and left the room to get breakfast. They went down from the third floor to the first floor. Only a few of their friends were there: Yeti, Red Rabbit, and Jelly Queen. "Do not even bother telling them about last night or I will slap you harder!" Tiffi threatened. Nutcracker gulped.

"Hey there!" Yeti called out to them. "Good morning!"

"Good morning everybody" Tiffi replied back. She doesn't look content at all from what she remembered last night. It will be hard to restore her love and happiness in this condition.

"Is something the matter?" Red Rabbit asked. "You don't look happy at all"

"It's...it's just nothing. I thought we would see everyone here by now." she said.

"They're just a little late, don't you worry about it" Jelly Queen reassured her. I can't believe that pesky Yeti came here tonight ugghhh....

Minutes later, the rest of them came down to meet them and they all got their breakfast. There were small tables, so they sat at 3 separate tables with 4 chairs each.

"Ahh yes! It feels so GOOD to finally enjoy some peace and quiet" Bubblegum Troll commented. "That owl willing to take one for the team, it's so nice of him"

"It's really nice that I get to stay in a luxury hotel with you all" Yeti complimented. "I mean, who wouldn't want to spend 3 days and 2 nights in two hotels right?"

Some of them gave a small chuckle, others admiring the food and everything. After they are done, Tiffi asks if they would like to take a restroom break before going to the beach for one last time. Apparently everyone needs to go, except for Olivia.

She checked everyone out of the hotel and walked into the broiling hot sunlight. They find Odus and Dachs heading near them. "Good morning everyone!" he said. "How did you all sleep?"

"Good morning guys!" Tiffi replied back. "We all slept fine. Thank you for looking after our Dachs for the night. We were worried he might run into trouble out in the night."

"It was no problem" he said. "Should we head to the beach?"

Tiffi nodded. Everyone huddled together to walk to the beach. As soon as they got there, it was crowded with lots of people on the shore and in the water. "Wow, I guess it must have been this hot today" Yeti said with a sad smile.

"Who cares? We can go into the water and chill out for the day." Red Rabbit told him. "And we'll have ice cream sundaes after! So c'mon, let's hit the waves! Yeehaw!" He took off running, and everyone else followed him into the crowded, cold water. Nutcracker stopped for a minute to get his floatie and inflate it and went to join the others. He struggled to catch up, but he held on to his floatie just to be safe.

Misty, Odus, Bubblegum Troll, and Jelly Queen stayed behind on the shore to kick back and relax on the lounge chairs. Tiffi and the rest of friends played with the beach ball, hitting it around to everyone. Olivia went for a dive underwater to see more of the creatures swimming around and to enjoy the peace and quiet down there. She saw a little turtle.

"Hello there little guy" she said in a sweet tone. The turtle swam to the coral reef. She followed it. There she saw many fish, crabs, and other small animals. They seem to be having a good time together like she and her friends are right now.

"Aww! I want to join in too!" Then suddenly, a large shadow hovered over them, scaring the animals away. Olivia turned around and saw something that she feared her whole life.....

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?