🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My game screen got smaller. How do I expand it?

Options
13»

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,753 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @WafaaOkka and Welcome to our Friendtastic Community.

Regarding reduced screen size, the following answer was given in another thread in the CCFS forum. I share it with you in case you are playing on a PC with Win10.

The King Studio made the decision to remove the landscape mode on Win10 with the last release of the game. Earlier they had supported the landscape layout on Windows 10; however, lately less scenes and events support that layout. Therefore, the Studio made the difficult decision to force the layout to portrait for all players. There are no plans to revert back to landscape at this time.

I know this is not what a lot of players want to hear, but unfortunately that was a decision of the Studio.

If you are playing on a different device than a PC with Windows 10, please let me know.

• haniarad
    haniarad Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My screen got smaller on my iPad,how can I fix this?

• MountainMom
    Options

@haniarad, I don't play on an iPad, but a number of players have reported disappointment regarding a recent change that affects how the game displays. Check out more information HERE and feel free to add your comments. Click on the bold green font -- it is an hyperlink to this topic.

• lindabob9999999
    lindabob9999999 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

My screen got smaller on my iPad and now I cannot check to see how many rewards I have

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello again @lindabob9999999. This is a duplicate question on this subject, and I believe your first question referred to a different game, namely Candy Crush Saga. This forum is for Candy Crush Friends Saga.

You can give feedback and check for more information about the change affecting screen size in Candy Crush Saga HERE (Click on the word "HERE" in bold green font -- it is a hyperlink to the correct forum). If you are having this problem in Candy Crush Friends Saga, please reply with a screenshot from your iPad so we can better understand your issue.

• mlkvm1
    mlkvm1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue using Windows 11. Can this problem be corrected?????

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @mlkvm1, Can you tell me which game you are playing? If you are referring to Candy Crush Saga, you can give feedback and check for more information about the change affecting screen size in Candy Crush Saga HERE (Click on the word "HERE" in bold green font -- it is a hyperlink to the correct forum). This forum is for Candy Crush Friends Saga and I do not believe there have been any changes in that game that would affect your screen size,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?