🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My game screen got smaller. How do I expand it?

lllrnch6648
lllrnch6648 Posts: 2 Newbie

My laptop performed an update and after that my game screen for candy crush friends got smaller. How do I expand it again?

Best Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,246 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Yes, it has also gotten smaller for me. It was better on the PC before

Waiting for the next update

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @lllrnch6648 and @actipton80 - you are not alone. Quite a few players have reported this problem. It appears to be affecting people who play on PCs with Win 10. It has been reported to the game Community Managers this past week and hopefully we will have an update from the studio early next week.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.🙏😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓

Hello there and good day to you. May I suggest the following temporary solution?

Change display of your laptop/PC

1. Click "Start" and choose "Control Panel".
    2. Click "Appearance and Personalization" then "Adjust screen resolution".
    3. Select from one of the three sizes: Small, Medium or Large. Small does not change the size of any text or item. Medium increases text and items by 25 percent. Large increases the text and items by 50 percent.
    4. Click "Apply".

Hopefully, the above temporary method will help you view the screen larger than usual 😊

Please let me know if you still need other help. Thank you 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

As promised -here is an update to this issue:

The studio made the decision to remove the landscape mode on Win10 with the last release. Earlier they had support for the landscape layout on Windows 10 however, lately less scenes and events support that layout so they made the difficult decision to force the layout to portrait for all players. There is no plans to revert back to landscape at this time.

I know this not what a lot of players want to hear, but unfortunately that is the decision of the studio.

I don't play on a PC but on mobile devices and I have always had to play the game in portrait mode.

Good luck and Happy Crushing! 😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?