🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi speaks to her sister

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

That’s enough reading for now. Tiffi starts to call her friends to see if they want to get together. First on her list is her sister.

“Hi Kimmy, how are you doing?” Tiffi asks. “Have you heard from the genie yet to find out if she can give you the superpower so that you can ask the Friends’ studio to become a helper in the game?” 

Kimmy is disappointed that she hasn’t heard from anyone yet but she is happy that she was able to try out the temporary superpower on the Soda players. She asks Tiffi what’s up. 

“Did I tell you about the scarecrow contest and who won?” asks Tiffi. “I didn’t say anything to you about joining in because it was short notice and I didn’t think you’d want to take the time away from enjoying your superpower. I was reading on Google that trick or treating is on for this year so do you want to come here for a few days and we can all go trick or treating together.” 

Kimmy loves the idea and tells Tiffi that she’ll have to try on her Halloween outfit from last year to make sure that it still fits. Hugs and throwing kisses through the phone. Tiffi will tell her more about it when she talks to the rest of her friends. 

Tiffi calls the rest of her friends and they all want to do trick or treating together. She asks all of them if they’d like to get together to talk about it. Chewy, Red Rabbit and Olivia tell Tiffi that they are free this afternoon and they can meet at the park. She speaks to Misty who is so in love that she can’t even think straight. She cannot meet with them today because she’s meeting Nightwind at the shoreline. The twins can’t make it but ask Tiffi to let them know later what they have decided. Rachel and Rancid can’t make it today so Tiffi will fill them in later on today. Yeti and Odus aren’t home so Tiffi leaves a voicemail message for him. 

Let’s continue - Meet at the park

Start at the beginning - Halloween 2020 in the Candy Kingdom (Part 1)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?