๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Party Time! Pg. 7 ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿง๐Ÿฎ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It was time for the party, with Tiffi and her friends. Everybody was getting ready to get together with their friends. Kimmy and Jenny were on their way to meet Tiffi. Kimmy couldnโ€™t wait to meet her father and her sister and Jenny was eager to see her uncle Yeti.

Back at Tiffiโ€™s house, the two were taking their time setting up the decorations, including the mistletoe. Tiffi waited excitingly for her friends to come. They would all come in dressed for the holidays like they mean it.

โ€So, are you ready for the magical moment youโ€™ve been waiting for?โ€ Her obedient father asked.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to see Kimmy and Jenny and everybody else Daddy!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, I can't wait to see Kimmy either. It's been a long time since she and I got together with you."

The small girl giggled and patiently waited, trying to hold back her burst of excitement. After half an hour, someone rang the doorbell. Tiffi rushed to the door and opened it, revealing a brown haired girl with a red bow in her hair and wearing a blue dress.

"Tiffi!" she screamed with pure nostalgia. Her big eyes were on her blonde sister as she ran to give her a big hug.

"Hey Kimmy!" Tiffi returned the hug and the two sisters shared a small, blissful moment before breaking away. "I miss you so much big sis!"

"I miss you too" Her voice sounded so sincere, it almost made Tiffi cry. She hasn't seen her sister very much since the Great Scramble. The messages in a bottle were to convey her every feeling she experienced and every adventure she went. She has sent her messages about her date with Nutcracker, their summer vacation at the beach, how she felt with him by her side and how she almost lost him by nearly drowning. The poor soldier couldn't swim very well, so she has to be very aware of that.

"Oh don't cry Tiffi. It's only been a year" Kimmy reassured her.

"I'm not crying you know?" Tiffi half-lied. "Have you read my messages?"

"Of course I have. They were so full of romantic feelings and I can't imagine what it feels like to have someone worthy by my side, like, I would be out of my mind if I can't stop showing some kind of weird feeling towards that guy.โ€

โ€œHehe and you wouldnโ€™t be able to find the right words to say when you need him the mostโ€ She gave her a smirk and Kimmy shook her head rapidly.

"That--that's not true! I can surely say the most romantic words to the one I love the most! I'll tell him that I love him so much and marry me forever!"

The girls kept talking about love and relationships as more guests came in. The sun is setting, and that means Mr. Toffee can turn on the Christmas lights outside. Then he got out the food and desserts that he and the kids made yesterday and took out the bottles of wine and champagne. So far, only 4 guests came in and there were more coming. Jenny said that she will be running late due to the bad weather in Cotton Candy Clouds. Tiffi told her it will be fine and she would look for the blinking Christmas lights that change color every 3 seconds when she got to Candy Town.

By 6:55 P.M, almost everyone was here except for Jenny and Yeti, who's trying to find his Santa costume to wear at the party. Looks like it's time to celebrate the magic of the holidays with Tiffi and her family and friends. Will she get to see Santa Claus tonight and know about his existence?

Back to the Beginning ๐ŸŽ… < Previous ๐ŸŽ„ Next >๐ŸŽ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?