πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Back on track Pg. 14 πŸŽπŸŒ™

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

After wasting almost one valuable hour, Santa told the kids that the snowstorm would be passing soon. The snow was falling slower each minute, clearing up the view ahead of them. They made a route back to Cotton Candy Clouds, with the help of Rudolph's shiny red nose and Blitzen's supercharged ability. In less than five minutes, they have arrived in the pinkish cloud town. Santa each gave Nutcracker and Tiffi a couple of presents to deliver to a couple of homes and told them who gets each present. Then he dropped them off on the rooftops while he rapidly goes everywhere delivering the rest of the presents.

He picked them up after finishing up with each house and dropped them off at the next one, while continuing to speed up on the delivery process. He eventually arrived at Jelly Queen's former palace, where her servants Cupcake Carl and Liquorice Larry were sleeping in the throne room. There was no tree anywhere, so Santa placed two small gifts next to them and quietly muttered, "Merry Christmas you naughty ones". He hopped into his sleigh and left the palace to work on the rest of the area.

Tiffi and Nutcracker were about done with the neighborhood and had no less than 24 presents left. Santa offered Tiffi to deliver 5 presents, which belong to her best friend Jenny. He flew the sleigh over her small treehouse, where a tree stood below. Like all other Christmas trees, this one looked remarkably beautiful with all its lights and ornaments all around. A shining star tops it off. Santa quickly got the rest of the gifts to their owners. Tiffi got down the sleigh and walked quietly to the tree. She placed the presents under it and then saw Jenny sleeping in the treehouse. She unconsciously made her way toward her and whispered, β€œMerry Christmas”. The yeti girl smiled in her sleep, guess she has been dreaming. Quietly giggling to herself, she went back to the sleigh, where Santa and Nutcracker were waiting.

”All right. Before I can take you both home, I’d like to say that you guys did an excellent job for helping me deliver lots of presents to everyone across Candy Kingdom. You two are hardworking and I am thankful for your help.” Santa gave them a closed-eye smile and chuckled wholeheartedly. "Out of all children I've met, you guys are the most pure and innocent to me. How can I ever thank you enough for helping me make Christmas the best time of the year"

The two kids jumped up for a hug and he happily returned it. The three shared a lasting, jolly moment as if it was the last time seeing each other. Tiffi felt so overjoyed that she got to see Santa with her very own eyes along with her very best friend and dear love. They had a great adventure together, and took some risks as well. She knew the secret behind Santa's workshop and heard everything about Nutcracker's past. She even had to go through hundreds of thousands of houses to deliver a tremendous number of gifts. That was way much more than what she usually had to do. She felt appreciated for what she worked for. It took the whole night to get the job done.

"Santa" she said. "Will we get to see each other again?"

The old guy just chuckled and placed a hand on the side of her face. "When you have the chance my dear one"

"Thank you for everything Santa sir" Nutcracker gently bowed down.

"No" he said firmly. "Thank you for everything"

The kids looked at each other before smiling and hugging each other tightly. Those two deserve each other together. Nothing will ever get them in their way. Their ultimate Christmas gift is their love. As he thought about them, he got all his reindeer together and called them to hop inside his sleigh. They did and the sleigh flew upwards into the sky and left Cotton Candy Clouds. The sun was about to rise as they were heading home. They did it. They delivered all the presents safe and sound and saved Christmas. They did the job no other kid might ask for. They've worked hard for many hours to ensure that Christmas remained the happiest time of the year for people to get together and be festive. They definitely deserved to be on Santa's nice list.

Back to the Beginning πŸŽ… < Previous πŸŽ„ Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?