๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป Christmas story released! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Off-topic

Hello to all my friends in the Friends community!

I am proud to announce the release of my next story, A Christmas Night Together. In my birthday surprise, you all saw that I would be writing another story and here it is! It's the third story I have written, and you all will love reading it! It will be filled with magic and adventure and of course, romantic moments between our favorite characters! Be sure to comment here or on the last page what you think of this story and the art. Don't forget to leave reactions on all pages so I know you have read it all and enjoyed the story.

This story will have a few things from the last two stories, The Valentine Date and Friends' Summer Vacation, so I suggest you read those before reading this one.

Happy reading and Merry Christmas!

๐ŸŽ„ A Christmas Night Together ๐ŸŽ„

ยซ1

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?