👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help! I have an issue

Options

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Christina1204 !

This feature is relatively new, so it hasn't been rolled out to all players- maybe your boyfriend is in a player group that doesn't have Teams for now. Just make sure he's got the latest update and is connected to his account so that he can join you as soon as he receives the feature in his game 😊

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

When can I expect the Teams feature @Lola_Pop, is there any way I could become a part of the player group which can test the feature?

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,522 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

@Lola_Pop I am still having the same problem I hit the team icon and am kicked out. I hit Dach's Deliveries and am kicked out. I play on my PC on Windows 10. I have Reset several times. I have reloaded several times. I have cleaned the cache several times. I have lost boosters and lives. Nothing has helped and I see I am not the only one with this issue. PLEASE HELP!! EDITED ,,I have 9.95 GB and my pop up blocker is off.

Thank you, istuff ID #10023309637

• sunmaid
    sunmaid Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

@istuff i was able to get mine up and running good again. thank god! try this open your game like you are going to play, when it starts up go to the setting button(looks like a little wheel thing) then click on the little person with arms out then click on send us your feed accessiblity feedback, fell that out and they should be abel to help you. hope this helps.

• istuff
    Options

Thank You @sunmaid for the help. When I try to send the form it gives me an OOPS msg. I'm at my wits end with this.

Cc. @Lola_Pop , @Miss_Dani ,@gr33n3y3z

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Hello @istuff ,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this, right now all I can tell you is that the Dach's Delivery Service event is experiencing some glitches. But the team will be back in the studio tomorrow at CET time they aware of these issues regarding this event and hopefully there will be more information tomorrow.

Did you uninstall the game? I ask this because you said you lost all of your boosters. Whenever you uninstall the game you will lose all boosters that you had. The gold bars and lives will remain and your current level even when you uninstall the game but unfortunately your boosters will not.

I'll go ahead and tag our friends CM @Lola_Pop so she can see this message.

I wish I could further assist you, but I think this is something the studio needs to fix.

• istuff
    Options

@gr33n3y3z , I have had this issue sense the teams Icon was added. I have reset and reloaded the game several times, I have tried everything . I keep checking in Support for any new ideas. I don't know what else to do. Thank you for giving this some of your time, I imagine you are a busy person.

• sunmaid
    sunmaid Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

@istuff im so sorry that is happing, i dont know what to say.

• istuff
    Options

@sunmaid It's ok, hopefully it can get fixed . I am very glad you have yours working now.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2021
    Options

Have any of you who got the team message been able to open and join a team? I can't do it. I got the message to join a team and when I click on it the game closes. I tried it on both Windows 10 on desk top and on mobile. This happened yesterday. Today I opened both again and the message to join a team is not showing up. A definite glitch so please forward this to the studio. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?