🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi stops to visit her father

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi is so excited about being in the class that she has to stop at the candy store to tell her father. When she walks inside the store her father is nowhere in sight but there are two customers.

“Hi, how are you doing today?” asks Tiffi. “Is there anything that I can help you with?” 

The man speaks out to say that they are being taken care of. Mr. Toffee walks out of the back room with some candy in his hand. He takes care of his customers as Tiffi waits patiently to speak to him. As soon as they walk out the front door Tiffi’s excitement explodes out of her. 

“Dad, you’re not going to believe how much fun I had today,” exclaims Tiffi. “Oh, I forgot to tell you that I met this guy in Bamboo Forest a few days ago. He said that his name is Rip Van Winkle and that he’s been around for 1000 years. It sounded very far-fetched that someone could be that old and still be alive but when I looked up his story on Google, he was telling me the truth. He told me that he was hired to be a history teacher at our school because he has so much knowledge of world history. He asked me if I wanted to be his assistant and help him in his class. That’s where I was today. I had so much fun and he’s really a nice guy.” 

Mr. Toffee has to slow her down because her words are coming out of her mouth faster than he can take them into his brain. He was wondering why she had been on her laptop quite a bit in the past few days. And she did leave very early this morning. 

“Tiffi, I am very excited for you,” Mr. Toffee says. “Let me close up the store and we can go out to dinner on the way home. You can tell me more about it.” 

She loves spending time with her father but they have to hurry up and eat quickly because the puppies are at home alone. Tiffi starts shoveling the food down quickly but Mr. Toffee tells her to please slow down. As they are leaving the restaurant her phone rings. 

“Hi Tiffi, what are you up to?” asks Elsa. “How was your day today at school? I spent the afternoon looking for more history facts to give to Rip. I found some really cool stuff.” 

That’s what Tiffi has to do when she gets home. She has to look for more articles for Rip. She tells Elsa that she’ll call her before she goes to sleep but she wants to spend some time online looking for more articles. 

Hugs and kisses goodbye. 

Let’s continue - Tiffi wastes no time getting on Google

Start at the beginning - Rip begins teaching world history

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?