🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

And here come the students!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

More and more locker doors are opening and closing but now Tiffi doesn’t pay attention to it as she knows what the noise is all about. Some of the students start walking into the classroom. Tiffi doesn’t know where to stand or what to do so she just stays near Rip.

He welcomes the students and tells them to take a seat. He has to wait for the rest of the class to walk in and then he can introduce himself and Tiffi to all of them. Some of the students have been in the same class as last year so they are excited to see each other again.  Finally they are all seated.

“Good morning, boys and girls,” says Rip. “My name is Mr. Van Winkle and this is the world history class.  This is my assistant and her name is Tiffi.  She will be here periodically to help assist me, as well as you. She just learned a lot about history so I’m sure she will be eager to share some information with you. Now I’d like to take attendance and then we can start class.”

Rip has created a seating chart and as he calls out each name and they respond he adds them to their seat on the chart.

One of the boys is raising his hand frantically. Rip looks up his name on the seating chart to call him by name.

“Yes, Frank, do you have a question?” asks Rip.

He tells Rip that he has to go to the bathroom badly!!! How is that possible when class just started. Maybe he’s going to be one of those students who finds the need to leave the room every so often. He tells Frank that he can go but to please hurry up because he wants to get the class going.

Let’s continue - Tiffi assists Rip

Start at the beginning - Rip begins teaching world history

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?