🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What a fun day!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

The three of them take a seat and wait for someone to bring them the menus. They all start talking about the community and how much fun they are having helping the players. Tiffi hasn’t been in the Beginner’s Corner for a while so she will make a note of that and make sure that she gets there before the end of the week.  

The waiter comes over with the menus and takes their drink orders. A few minutes later they are ready to order as the waiter arrives with their drinks. They are so busy chatting away that they didn’t notice when the food was put down in front of them.  

“Girls, how do I get back home?” asks Tiffi. “I hope that you can give me directions because I have no clue where I am or how far Candy Town is from here.” 

The girls tell Tiffi not to worry because they will take her back home. Maybe they can sleep over. Now that’s an idea! They finish eating and shortly after they start heading back to Candy Town. 

The End!

Start at the beginning - Tiffi ends up in the town of Wellspring

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?