🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Valentine’s Day 2021

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend

Not too long ago in the King Community we find Elsa posting a message about how Tiffi made some new friends. She just completed her latest story, Tiffi ends up in the town of Wellspring. Tiffi found her new friends when she went on one of her many adventures and that is where she met @teresawallace44 and @PrettyBubbles. Now she is enjoying her friendship with these new found friends and perhaps by spending more time in the community she might make more friends. 

“Hey Elsa, what are you up to these days?” questions Tiffi. “I see that you posted a message in the Player’s Corner about my new friends. Have you read some of the responses?”

Elsa looks up from her laptop. She is so engrossed in reading all the comments that she doesn’t even notice that Tiffi is talking to her.

“Oh hi Tiffi,” says Elsa. “Yes I have noticed some of the players commenting. I am still amazed that they all like my stories. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would write so many stories about you and your friends.”

Tiffi tells Elsa that she happened to be in the Player’s Corner looking around when she overheard teresawallace44 and @Trish24 talking about the story.

“Trish24 was so happy that her friend teresawallace44 had tagged her,” says Tiffi.  “Hey, maybe you can add Trish24 to your next story.”

Now that’s an idea! Elsa will keep that in mind for her next story.

Let’s continue - Tiffi  meets DieOmimi

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?