🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Valentine’s Day (Part 2)

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited February 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

When we last met up with Tiffi she was online googling ideas for a Valentine’s Day party. Let’s see what she’s up to today…………………….

“What can we do for Valentine’s Day?” Tiffi thinks to herself. “I have to call my friends to see if they’d be interested in getting together for a party. Let me see who I can call – Chewy, Yeti, Jenny, Rachel, Rancid, Jean-Luc and Philippe, Odus, Olivia, Misty, Dachs, Jelly Queen, Red Rabbit and I can’t forget to ask my new friends @PrettyBubbles, @siti_payung, @DieOmimi, @Trish24,@Nix66 and @teresawallace44."

Tiffi is about to finish her list of friends to call when her phone rings. 

“Hi Tiffi, what are you doing?” asks Elsa. 

Tiffi tells her friend that since the Valentine’s Day story is done she was thinking about getting together to have a Valentine’s Day party. Elsa is more than happy to continue her story into part 2. She asks Tiffi what she needs help with.  

“I have to contact all my friends to find out who will be able to join us,” Tiffi says. “Maybe you can help me by contacting my new community friends to see if they can join us. Also we have to come up with some party ideas. I was thinking that maybe plan some games and if someone wants to make some Valentine’s Day candy that would be great, especially if they bring Yeti’s favorite – chocolate!” 

Sounds like a great plan. Elsa tells Tiffi that she’ll make some phone calls to see who would like to join them and she’ll get back to her. Tiffi will also make some phone calls and they will share their lists tomorrow.

Let’s continue - Tiffi and Elsa make phone calls

If you have not read the first part of this story, you can read it here: Valentine’s Day 2021 (Part 1)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?