🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi orders the birthday cake

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

“I’ve got it!” Tiffi thinks to herself. “I remember that for the Community’s first year anniversary we had a surprise cake and Rachel and Rancid popped out of the cake. Unfortunately, Rachel and Rancid can’t attend but I can still order the cake.” 

Tiffi orders the cake because it’s almost the weekend and the party is on Tuesday. That’s one less thing to attend to. For food, she thinks that maybe just snacks like chips and, of course, Yeti’s chocolate might be the best idea too. Just then her phone rings and it’s PrettyBubbles calling her back.

“Hi Tiffi, I contacted a bunch of people but most cannot make it on such short notice,” says PrettyBubbles. “This are the people who will be attending, @teresawallace44 and @Nix66.  @gr33n3y3z is not sure but she will try. And then it’s Elsa and me. @Lola_Pop said that if she’s free she’ll join us too. Oh one more I have to add. @bearwithme heard me talking to Elsa and she said that she’d love to join in because she really likes Miss_Dani. I didn’t think there would be a problem. How many did you get?”

Tiffi tells her that only Chewy and Yeti will be attending plus herself so that’s 3 more.  They talk about the birthday cake and Tiffi tells her that she already has decided on the type of cake so she just has to order it. 

“Let’s keep it to just snacks like chips and candy,” Tiffi says. “We don’t know how much free time everyone has and it’s also on a week day so they might have to pop in, say hi and send birthday wishes and then leave to take care of their family. I will call Elsa to let her know that our plans are all set. I’ll see you on Tuesday early afternoon. Did we decide on a time yet?”

Tiffi calls Elsa to give her all the party details and also how many friends will be attending. They decide to have the surprise party at 2:00 CET. 

“I am almost finished with the story, so call the guests to tell them what time,” says Elsa. 

Hugs and kisses goodbye.

Let’s continue - Let’s party!

Start at the beginning - The surprise birthday party

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?