🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa and Lola_Pop chat

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Elsa begins to check out the messages in the Art Nook and bumps into Lola_Pop who is posting an art challenge message.

“Hi Lola_Pop, this is great stuff,” says Elsa. “I can’t wait to see how many community members take on this challenge. 

“I remember when @Nat09 created this message in the French International Corner and there were a lot of responses: Devenez l’artiste comme Rachel pour une chance de gagner 20 lingots 🧑🏻‍🎨,” Elsa says. “I just spoke to Olivia and Tiffi and Olivia is going to offer some art classes to the characters. I think it will be cool to see what Olivia teaches them and how their artwork turns out.” 

Elsa continues to look through the Art Nook and she thinks the community members are going to love the activity and challenges in this area. She is excited about writing a new story about art and has to remember to thank @PrettyBubbles for this story idea. Before she heads on home she checks out the Star Wars messages that she posted yesterday for National Star Wars Day. She is pleased that some of the community members have responded and also completed the trivia. Time to head on home now! 

Let’s continue - The color wheel

Start at the beginning – Olivia teachers her friends how to paint

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?