🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Yeti shares his excitement with Tiffi

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

As soon as he walks in the front door, he puts his tablet on the charger and then calls Tiffi. 

“Tiffi, you are not going to believe this!, exclaims Yeti. “Do you remember when we entered the cooking contest last year and Elsa wrote a story about it? And remember that I won that contest? What was that story called?”

Tiffi tells Yeti the name of the story - The search is on for the Kingdom’s best chef.   Yeti is so excited that he doesn’t even hear her say the name of the story. 

“I was on my tablet a little while ago and found out that there is going to be a summer baking competition in the Kingdom. I want to do it so I want to know if my best buddy will join me.” 

Of course Tiffi is interested. She tells Yeti that she’ll find out who else might want to join them.   

“I will send you the application and I’ll start filling it out now,” says Yeti.  

Yeti begins to read the application form. 

Before you begin to fill out the application, please note that you will be required to upload a photo of yourself and three photos of some of your best baked creations as well as having the option to upload a video of yourself. 

Yeti realizes that the application for this contest is very similar to the last application for the cooking contest. He shouldn’t have any problems completing it. Before he begins to fill it out he emails a copy to Tiffi.

Well that’s completed but he still has to bake 3 things and take photos of it. What is he going to bake?  Time to go on Google. Just as he is about to start a new search Tiffi calls to say that Rachel and Chewy want to join them. Yeti tells her that he emailed the application to her, so she has to email it a copy to Rachel and Chewy.  

Goodbye hugs and kisses. Now it’s time for Yeti to look for recipes.

Let’s continue - 5 Tips for Baking Contest Entrants from a Judge

Start at the beginning – Welcome to the King Baking Competition!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?