Comments

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5
    Options

πŸ¦„ Fun fact: The unicorn eats grass and hay

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Unicorns are free and they never like being bound, so they only let special people with pure souls ride on their backs. This immense honor should not be taken for grantedπŸ¦„

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options
  • Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,120 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I love unicorns I collect them my bedroom has so many lol

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Unicorns, beings of light and love

The unicorn, a mythical creature?

The unicorns, graceful mythical animals from the realm of fairies and elves, have retreated. They live hidden in the woods and maintain friendships with the elves, angels and devas.

In many cultures, the unicorn is known and has given it a wide variety of names: Unicorn (English), Licorne (French), Unicornus (Latin), Kirin (Japanese), Monoceros (Greek), Unicorno (Italian)... In China, unicorns are called "Qilin" and they are considered lucky animals, along with dragons and phoenixes.

Countless myths and legends surround the unicorn and the healing power of its horn. As early as 400 BC, a Greek doctor described animals that closely resemble the unicorn.

Their fabled horn on the forehead distinguishes them from the horses, most often they appear in bright white. Male unicorns have a small romantic beard that is a bit reminiscent of a goat's beard. The spiral-shaped winding horn of the noble animals is said to possess magical powers: it is considered a valuable remedy that can neutralize poison. The blood of the unicorns can also heal, but at a high price: Whoever drinks the blood of a unicorn will become immortal, but he will be followed by a curse forever and he will no longer be lucky.

But also the tears of the unicorn are considered magical and healing. You can bring the dead back to life and pick up fossils. Unicorns provide life and healing. They bring fertility and abundance where they appear. Unicorns are creatures that occur mainly in forests.

Unicorns have a special relationship with the trees and beings of the natural kingdom and they protect the place they have chosen for their stay.

The pure innocent unicorns were often seen in the Middle Ages in connection with the Virgin Mary and used as a symbol of Jesus Christ. Sometimes you can even spot unicorns at the altar. In the Middle Ages, it was also believed that unicorns were so attracted to virgins that they confidently come closer and fall asleep. Only virgins can tame the indomitable unicorns.

Not only children love unicorns, many adults are also enchanted by the unicorns. Unicorns have a gentle, selfless nature and radiate power and strength.

It is a special blessing to encounter a unicorn, as these magical beings are very shy and usually avoid humans. However, if you have a pure heart and firmly believe in unicorns, it can happen that you meet a unicorn at some point in your life

πŸ¦„ I like the saying. πŸ¦„

Belief in the magic power,

he carries you through the darkest night.

So pure and true is my power,

at my side you are well guarded.

Proud and free, so believe in yourself,

what others say doesn't count here.

You alone are the magic,

go your way and be sure,

what hurts you I heal...<

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

A fun fact about unicorns: there's a card game called Unstable unicorns that can teach you a lot about these glorious creatures πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸŒˆ

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2021
    Options
  • encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @MountainMom, thank you I really love the Unicorn and the badge πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A unicorn is a legendary and mythical creature. It looks like a pony with one long, single and white horn on its head. ... Its blood and horn usually have mystical powers. In Western culture, its horn is said to have power (often called alicorn in medieval literature) to heal wounds and sickness, and to neutralize poison.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks @MountainMom for the funny thread. Here is one of the facts:

Where do unicorns live facts?

They live inΒ the water around Canada and Greenland. Narwhal's horns were said to be the horns of unicorns by some. People would sell the horn of a narwhal to others and say it was a horn of a unicorn. Christian legends say the Unicorn is as small as a normal sized goat.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?