🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

co-players disappeared

Options
Kate3A
Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4

Hi, I opened my game today, got the daily reward and changed the daily quest I didn't like. You know, the usual stuff. I got the present that was ready from Dachs's delivery and started playing. When I finished the game, I was 1st out of just 2 players! All the others were gone! I thought I should play more and it would fix by itself, but nothing happened. Here are some screenshots from new levels (and you can tell I had many-many players on my list before, from my posts in contests all this past year I've been playing this game) :

I even tried an old level, but I finished it with just 2 players total as well. I used to have tons of friends every time!! I mean, I could finish 30th-35th but still I could not see the end of the players list, so I'm assuming it could even be full (50 players). And I loved being in the top 3 spots in some levels, meaning I scored much better than so many other, it made me smile. Now I hate this ☹️☹️ Being 1st out of two players means nothing.

And yes, I do know the list usually changes with new events, but it usually shifted my co-players, making a few disappear and adding a few more, then they might come back on the next event and so on. But this never happened before! I restarted the game but nothing changed. The new event that caused this, was probably bubble-gum event or the star chaser event, I found both in my game. And the last time I played this game and still had my co-players was when I finally got the misty costume.

Please help 😥. @DieOmimi have you ever heard of this before? I would also love any suggestions from whoever has experienced this before. And @Diamond Lim could you tag some active players? Thanks.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?