co-players disappeared

Options
13Β»

Comments

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    edited April 2022
    Options

Ok, I have gotten used to losing my friends every time they change something in the game, it happens now all the time. But tonight I got something unique:

I was home alone, everything quiet. I opened the game and then went to the kitchen to make me some tea because it takes forever to load. The plan was to get back to my laptop after a while and find the game loaded. But, when it loaded (I was still in the kitchen), it started playing music by itself, even though I have disabled that option right form the start!!! It's been a year since I've heard that music, so I didn't recognise it. You can imagine I got quite a scare, I thought someone had gotten inside my house because the window was open, and that his phone started ringing! I got a knife and went to the other room to check, only to find that the game had reset my options πŸ˜‚ It also explained every gift I got when I opened a present, like I've never seen them before.

I know it sounds funny now, but my heart is still pounding even though it's been over 20 minutes since it happened πŸ˜†

@DieOmimi I hope that won't happen again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?