1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

co-players disappeared

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Kate3A I generally find myself alone on the leaderboard when I have bad internet connection. What I normally do to fix it is disconnect the Wi-Fi on my phone then close and reopen my app.

• Solarwave
    Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi, I have this same issue as well. Ever since I reached level 1000 I've been the only one on the leader board. I am currently on level 1630 and the issue has not fixed itself. I think it just depends on how far other players are in the game. Maybe is has something to do with your friends and where they are in the game?

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Last week, I replayed for the Weekend’s Challenge and I was just by myself instead of with 2 other players like usual. Later on in the day, I replayed again and they were back.

Then yesterday it happened again. I did notice that it took longer to open up the game now, so perhaps it has something to do with it.🤔 I tried again this morning... still just me, all alone.

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    Options

Thank you all, I will try your suggestions!

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,136 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Kate3A I haven't fixed it, the problem doesn't really bother me, as I have bigger issues with my Friends game. 🤗

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

This happens to me now and again. It's happend in Friends, in Soda, i Bubble Witch 3. I had a big computer meltdown, and had to switch to a different computer, and , and for awhile, on while in friends, I lost all co-players. Then I had to reinstall all my King games when I switched to Windows 11. And now I'm back to having 50 other players in Friends. I'm also back being (usually) dead last on the scores as well. 😑

In Soda, I've been all alone for a long time, it was suggested I was playing offline, but as far as I can tell, I'm not. Same for Bubble Witch 3. Wish I knew the answer. Hope things work out for you, and good luck!

• theredrabbit
    theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3
    Options

I have also been alone for a long time in the classification, no one else appears, I don't know why

@Kate3A

• Avioletmind
    Avioletmind Posts: 23 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Ok. I've just started playing recently. I've found it very irritating that my "friends" I can ask for more lives or compete against in levels.. is ONE PERSON. Is this how the game is? I've searched and searched trying to find out the answer. I'm now on level 266 and nothing has changed for me. How do you make other friends?? There doesn't appear to be any options to do so like in other king games.

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    edited March 2022
    Options

Yesterday night I thought I fixed the game myself, by using 2 of your suggestions together, logging out and also restarting my internet connection. I didn't write it then because I was sleepy, but this morning @DGenevieve told me her friends came back as well, so now I don't think it was me who did the trick. I think the game had a glitch and now they fixed it by the studio. Let's hope it lasts and we don't get this problem again and again! Thank you everyone for your suggestions ❤️💗

@Avioletmind, try this, I think it will add more friends for you:

a) log out of your Friends game using the option from inside the game.

b) Then close the game.

c) Open the game again (don't start playing), log back in and then play!

(extra bonus: if you have finished your daily quests, I believe doing the steps above will also reset them 😉)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,521 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kate3A I just played the task with Odus for Dachs until I ran out of life. To use the time until the life is recharged, I ran down the map. On the way down, I saw some, but only a few avatars of other players. Then I played Level 2000 and as a result I saw some of the players on the leaderboard. Unfortunately, I can't scroll in the leaderboard and don't see how many players are at the level or higher. 

I also have to say that the list of my teammates was never very large. I didn't miss it either. 

So it seems to me that the other players have not disappeared. I just never see them in my current levels. While running down I met the first player at level 3146. Since I am at level 5140, I will probably be alone in the leaderboard for a long time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?