🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Yeti the yeti

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited March 2022 in Candy Friends Stories

“Aaaaaaah, strangers! Please don’t hurt me,” the yeti shouted in alarm.

”Well, looks like the yeti is more scared of us than how much we are scared of him,” Kimmy told Tiffi, “ How pathetic.”

Tiffi walked closer to the frightened yeti, “ What’s your name?”

”Y…y…yeti,” Yeti trembled.

Kimmy was puzzled about the yeti’s name. Yeti? Does he even have a name? What’s his real name?

”It’s Yeti, ok. Now please leave me alone,” Yeti told them.

“Look Yeti,” Tiffi coax him, “No one’s going to hurt you. I’m here exploring the world with my sister. Sorry if she had woken you up by accident. She didn’t mean to.”

Yeti turned to look at Tiffi and asked her, “Why do you want to explore the world, and who’s your sister?”

Tiffi told him everything and pointed to Kimmy. Yeti almost passed out looking at Kimmy.

”K…K…Kimmy? That girl from the soda world. The one with rainbow powers. The one….Oh, I’m gonna faint and pass out,” Yeti said to himself in shock.

Tiffi was bewildered by what Yeti said. Kimmy told her that that was probably a rumour.

”Relax sis. That was probably a long, long time ago. I don’t even have that kind of magic anymore. Now come on, let’s goooooooo!” Kimmy fell and shouted.

Oof!

Beginning Adventure begins (reposting this because of a glitch) — King Community

Next part here Ouch! — King Community

Part 1 here Meet Tiffi — King Community

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?