🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel Event Vanishes after App Update- Under Investigation

Answers

• OceanL
    OceanL Posts: 16 Level 2

@MountainMom That's definitely possible, that I missed one of the gift boxes. However, recently during the Lunar New Year Costume event for Tiff, there were only 4 gift boxes and then the last set of stickers were acquired via collecting stars. I thought this might be the same.

If I did miss a box, that's totally on me, but I was pretty sure there were only 4 boxes in the 10 levels. I wonder which it is!

Thanks for all you do!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,341 Friends Moderator

@OceanL @MountainMom With passing the 10 special levels you have collected 400 out of 500 stikern. You get the remaining stickers when you collect more stars. Only then is Rachel secured and appear in your scrapbook.

These are sample images of another player.

You collect the 30 stars by completing levels on the main map. 

You should see the event by clicking on the icon that also contains your daily quests.

• OceanL
    OceanL Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited April 2022

@DieOmimi Thank you for clarifying!

I did get an update my game late yesterday after multiple tries at getting the final Rachel event to pop up, but still no luck. I have been playing levels and collecting stars, but no final event has emerged, sadly.

Rachel and I remain at odds. This raccoon is elusive!!!

• DieOmimi

@OceanL I'm sorry you didn't get the Star Chaser for Rachel. Please keep trying the standard troubleshooting steps. Sometimes it also helps to unsubscribe from the game and log back in.

Unfortunately, I don't have any tips. I hope Rachel comes back to you. 🤷

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑

Hi @DieOmimi & @MountainMom

I just downloaded the latest update, in doing so I have lost Dachs delivery service 🚚 & Rachel event and the ice cream event. I have tried all the troubleshooting ideas and nothing works.

My ID No is 6751300740

No events at all ⬇️

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2022

@BQN537,

Some players have reported success in restoring events after closing and reopening their CCFS app multiple times, and possibly restarting their device between each close/restart. Have you tried that?

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑

Hi @MountainMom

I have been trying that as well.

Still no luck 🍀, I just realized that I have lost the sweet streak also .🤷🏻‍♀️🦋🐨

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    edited April 2022

Hi @MountainMom the same thing happen to me just as @BQN537 every event I had was gone even sweet streak! after the game updated it self I try everything to get back the events but nothing works

my game ID is

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

@BQN537 and @BubbleGumSoda,

You are not alone. I am copying @Lola_Pop to see if this issue can be escalated to the Technical team. Unfortunately, that may not happen during the weekend.

• For other issues, the Support team recommended that you first try playing in another browser (E.g. if you are using Microsoft Edge for example, then try with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera and vice versa).
    • Then please visit the following link https://www.whatismybrowser.com for help in clarifying whether your browser is indeed all up to date. If the browser is not up to date, then simply click on the Update button to install the latest version.
    • You can also double-check on this page https://html5test.com if your browser is optimized. Your browser should score at least 450 points. If it doesn’t then please look at the list above and download a different browser. Google Chrome is usually the most up to date and well maintained.
    • They also recommend closing all extra tabs and other programs while playing as these can often negatively impact the browser performance.
    • Now make sure that you clear the cache regularly: https://clear-my-cache.com/windows.html For further information about HTML 5- Please check out this amazing page on our Community site: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5

These are good suggestions to keep handy, even if they don't solve your immediate problem.

• DieOmimi

Hi @BQN537 @BubbleGumSoda, it's very strange that something like this happens after an update.

I'm very sad about it because I know you're loyal players.

If you have already done all the steps of the normal error correction, I still have questions. Maybe we can get you back on track. Otherwise, we will have to wait until Monday until our CM can talk to the studio. On weekends are unfortunately not present.

It happened to me once when my Wi-Fi didn't recognize that I was connected to the game even. The error was that a fixed IP was configured in my settings. I then changed it to random assignment of an IP. 

Please go to Settings on your wireless, networks and Wi-Fi. If your network says "no access", then you go to this setting and try to connect to your network. If that doesn't work, please turn off your device and restart your router. The IP addresses of all devices in your household will be reassigned.

It can also help to switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data (possibly several times). 

Please let me know if this works for you.

Otherwise I will prepare a report to our CM and the studio and we will have to wait for a response.

Thank you very much first of all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?