🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

Group 2 is finished too...Group 3 will be end in 6 hours..please get ready Group 4 and 5. I believe Group 4 task will be easy and complete faster.

Group 4

(1) @kiara_wael , (2) @me6412 , and (3) @Laurenmlh

Group 5

(1) @BuffaloGal57 , (2) @quad5 and (3) @LoveDachs

Go Go Friends Team

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the comments and support though I've only read thru quickly on the last 2 pages 😅.

@Kiki_g I've had a feeling you worked late yesterday too and happy to see you. Thanks again for understanding and we all do well in round 3 as long as our answers are cohesive. I agree with Siti that youve done a wonderful job with that spreadsheet 👍🏻it keeps everyone in check on their achievement to date.❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Sorry to have caused some confusion to you guys @kiara_wael @me6412 @Laurenmlh, as mentioned by some of our fellow teammates, we can only check in to the escape room once Mina confirmed Round 3 is completed and announced/tagged Round 4 players. 😅😅Sorry to get too excited in asking you all to standby.

Good luck with the challenge. As I've observed, it's relating to slogan. Have fun and enjoy the process💪🏻.

Great job to everyone who have participated in all the required challenges/tasks. Hope you all have fun so far 😉.

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑

Hi @ I'm from Germany and just read what the festival means. Here in Frankfurt (about 250 kilometers from me) about 1300 people met on October 23rd to celebrate the festival. The pictures look absolutely amazing🤗

"The Deepavali Festival of Lights, Diwali in Hindi, is an important Hindu festival lasting several days. "It's usually a classic family festival, but here in Germany the community is our family," says Anjali George, who is responsible for the Vishwa Hindu community in the Council of Religions in Frankfurt Parishad, who invited in the Saalbau mountains, said: "The festival of lights should convey a feeling of togetherness and represent the culture of India." -Main area."

My meeting was exhausting but successful 😎

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited October 2022

Hi @BuffaloGal57,

Thanks for checking in but this is not the correct thread.....please click HERE for the daily check-in 😉

You did check-in late/early yesterday but that was for day 22 not day 23 😉

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,920 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2022

Hi Natalie @BuffaloGal57

Also @Dleo , @Iffu2 and @EOTheGr8

Please post a comment that you are checking in for day 23 in "Daily Check-in" thread...

There are about 3 hours and 40 minutes left for the day 23 to end

• PummyRaj

Challenge FIVE (update)

List of Team Friends - Volunteers 😍 stand-by Volunteers 😍 and Volunteers to take up more challenges 😍if needed

Round One —> (started on 24th) - FINISHED 🎉🥳

(1) @PummyRaj , (2) @La Ley , (3) @rebelchild ✅

Round Two —> (October 25th) - FINISHED 🎉🎉🥳

(1) @simplyP , (2) @Diamond_Lim , (3) @siti_payung ✅

Round Three —> (October 25th) - FINISHED 🎉🎉🎉🥳

(1) @wykoon , (2) @KCullen127 and (3) @Kiki_g ✅

Round Four —> (October 26th)

(1) @kiara_wael , (2) @me6412 , and (3) @Laurenmlh ✅

Round Five —>

(1) @BuffaloGal57 , (2) @quad5 and (3) @LoveDachs ✅

Teammates willing to participate if needed 🤗

@gordan10 , @CassD , @lelensp , @maf34100 , @LeFlarcane , @jeanps , @MountainMom , @EOTheGr8

Teammates willing to take part in multiple rounds (if needed) 🤗

@PummyRaj , @rebelchild , @Diamond_Lim , @Kiki_g@La Ley , @Anahita_2005

Thank you all 🤗 😍 Let’s do our BEST ❤️

Tagging rest of the team for visibility

• PummyRaj

All the very best to the 4th round teammates 🤗 💕

Kiara, David and Lauren

@kiara_wael , @me6412 and @Laurenmlh

And, also 5th round teammates too 😍🤗

Natalie, Quad5, and Dolores

@BuffaloGal57 , @quad5 and @LoveDachs

Do your Best & Leave the Rest 🌺

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,794 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@Iffu2 @Dleo - Please don't forget to check and check in here daily once answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Anahita_2005 - Nice your poem and Way to go! 👍😄

And don't forget to check and draw the art here and post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once only then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@EOTheGr8 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Don't forget to check and answer the poem here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Kiki_g - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us these update earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄

All of Friends Teammates - Thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022

@gordan10 - It's very okay! Not just your mistake! Mostly of us are very confused and got our mistakes on 5th Challenge too. 😅

@siti_payung - Woah! That's why you got your answer easily first on Round 2! You are awesome and brilliant teacher! 👍😄

@wykoon @KCullen127 @Kiki_g - Congratulations! You did completed on Round 3 very soon! 🎉😄

@kiara_wael @me6412 @Laurenmlh - Attention! Hold on first! Waiting for Mina checking the answers on Round 3 first then she will post 4th Challenge is create a team slogan (I check Team Jelly have qualified to Round 4 now). You should be all here together first then you can create a team slogan (about Candy Crush Friends Saga)! Cheers up and You can do these very soon!

@Kiki_g - Woah! Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us these update earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄

All of Friends Teammates - Thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Also thank you for your congratulating us completing on Round 1, 2 and 3! Very well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

Psst...! What's meaning of create a team slogan? Who know meaning of create a team slogan? 🤔

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022

Hello again! All of Friends Teammates! 👋

Uh Oh! I see Team Jelly qualified to Round 4 now! 4th Challenge is create a team slogan. I don't know what's meaning of create a team slogan? 🤔

Who know meaning of create a team slogan? Teammates! 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?