1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @lelensp how are you? I hope the typhoon didn't do too much damage to you....

The news here in Germany does not sound good

• Kiki_g
    Options

Congrats @simplyP and @gordan10 completed so many new levels, thats great.

• Kiki_g
    Options

@simplyP Woah Yeti is so cute 😍

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,094 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Great job @Laurenmlh and @simplyP - Those are masterpieces you posted and I think they are pretty good

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,804 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Kiki_g @KCullen127 ❤️

In case you are wondering….. it was all me and not some child 🤪😂😂😂

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,094 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@simplyP - I thought you might ask Daisy for help but you did good, very good indeed.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,209 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@Iffu2 @Dleo - Please don't forget to check and check in here daily once answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Anahita_2005 - Also don't forget to check and draw the art here and post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once only then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@EOTheGr8 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Don't forget to check and answer the poem here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@PummyRaj @gordan10 - It's Friendstastic! You did completed so many new levels on this game! Very well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

@simplyP - Woah! It's Friendstastic Masterpiece Drawing! You are also great artist! We are not laughing at you are drawing so cool Yeti! We love your masterpiece art! Thank you for your drawing the art! 👍🎨😄

@Kiki_g - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us these update earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄

And All of Friends Teammates - Also thank you for your congratulating all of us completing so many levels within one week and escaping to the Escape Room on 5th Challenge and participating then answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores, passing so many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Anyway, Crushilicious Games Season 1 is still not finished yet but almost finished on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM)! So we can just check in once daily remaining only until on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM) and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! It's almost finished soon! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@quad5 I've tagged you to get attention 😆. JK.

My bad, I thought you haven't submitted your drawing and only found out just now that you did!

I think it should be valid.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@Anahita_2005

Lovely! I shall wait to see your masterpiece 😃.

@simplyP your drawing doesn't look like being drawn by a child but now you've mentioned it, that looks like baby Yeti 🤭. Looks adorable.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,209 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Anahita_2005 - You can also trying to draw a couple of candies or lollipop hammer or striped lollipop hammer or wrapped lollipop hammer from this game easier. And as @wykoon explained another suggestions : You can also drawing anything from Friends game, not necessarily the characters. You may consider drawing the timed boosters, the Friendly colouring candy and friendly charge are the easiest.

Other suggestions: unopened/opened gift box, piggy bank, gold bars 🙊, a friendly/Swedish fish, Misty's horn, etc.

End with Candy Crush Friends and your username, then done. 💪🏻

We hope you can draw the art easier soon before it's ended on 31st October 2022 (UK Time : 4 PM). 🎨😊

@quad5 - Sorry for my accidentally tag you as you have drawn the art completed. It's Friendtastic Art! We love your art! 👍🎨😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?