๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,211 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! All of Friends Teammates! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Day 29 (It's Last Day! Yeah! โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„) - Check in beganย hereย on our last day now! (The current UK time is 8 AM now as daylight saving time changed from started on yesterday (30th October)) ๐Ÿ˜„

@Anahita_2005ย @LoveDachsย @me6412ย - It's Last One Day Chance today as Crushilicious Games Season 1 is almost finished on today very soon (on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM))! Don't forget to post the screenshot of ending pointย hereย on 4th Challenge today as you have posted the screenshot of starting point on last week then you don't forget to post the screenshot of ending point before Crushilicious Games Season 1 is almost finished today very soon (on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM)). Okay? ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‰

And All of Friends Teammates - Also thank you for your congratulating all of us completing so many levels within one week and escaping to the Escape Room on 5th Challenge and participating then answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores, passing so many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also special thanks for @Kiki_g as she has showing us always these final earning points' results with our teammates so much! It's perfect and friendstastic again! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also special thanks for @PummyRaj as she has also noticed and explained us Crushilicious Games Rules better understanding and also given and shown these 5th Challenge Participation and Final Result List completed! It's perfect and friendstastic again! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Anyway, Crushilicious Games Season 1 is almost finished today very soon (on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM))! So we can just check in once on last one day remaining only very soon and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up and It's almost finished today very soon! We can do these again! We are Team Friends forever! YA! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

@Kiki_g - It's Day 29 (not Day 28) and edit your reply here! Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

Many thanks to my teammates. I'm not one who posts much on the community and I didn't post much here but I read the messages and enjoyed the fun loving and supportive environment..

I look forward to season two and hope you all are backโค๏ธ

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Hooray. It's done with daily check in. Even though I am happy its over but deep in my heart I know I will be missing all the messaging here and will stay as sweet memories.

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Mina only asked for a drawing and not a masterpiece. You did your best and I think the lollipops are great ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2022
    Options

What else is there for me to say other than that I wholeheartedly agree with you. I am also rather quiet in real life as well as in virtual life, but I read everything that is written. Here with you I thawed a little ๐Ÿค—

Good teamwork does not just mean achieving numbers and goals. On a personal level, too, it is important to grow together, build trust and work on shared values. A team rarely works perfectly from the start, but is on a path of development and learning. I think we got it right from the start...

@Diamond_Lim I'm glad that you jumped over your shadow and ended up playing Friends. You were very good and it would be a shame if you delete the game. Who knows, maybe one day there will be a Diamond Diaries Friends team.

I would also like to thank you for the daily information and reminders. How do you actually get the link behind a typed word? Example: Check in began here on our last day now! I still figured out how to do this...

Many thanks also to @PummyRaj for coordinating the 5th challenge, you did a great job. ๐Ÿ˜

My thanks also to @Minatozaki without you we wouldn't have found each other in the first place. You put a lot of effort into planning the individual games. There is a lot of work and creativity behind it. The rules weren't always clear, but I think since this was a completely new challenge, it's not easy to define everything in advance. Sometimes it is also good if rules are not too rigid and fixed, but are a little flexible. I'm already looking forward to the next challenge

Thank you all for the wonderful time and I hope we will find each other again soon....

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@Laurenmlh @Kiki_g - You are welcome and it's our pleasures! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Kiki_g - Great job! Thank you for your editing your last day check in post! It's my many pleasures! But I am still not sure if I can still participated on Team Friends and played Candy Crush Friends Saga in my future when Season 2 began. Except Diamond Diaries Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga, I will not participate another game teams and playing these another King's games. ๐Ÿค”

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@Anahita_2005 - Yay! Finally you did reached up Friendstastic Million Score on our last day chance! Very well done again!ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you for your participating and reaching up Friendstastic Million Score with us together! ๐Ÿ˜„

@LoveDachsย - It's Friendstastic! You did completed so many new levels on this game! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

@Anahita_2005ย @me6412ย - It's Last One Day Chance today as Crushilicious Games Season 1 is almost finished on today very soon (on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM))! Don't forget to post the screenshot of ending pointย hereย on 4th Challenge today as you have posted the screenshot of starting point on last week then you don't forget to post the screenshot of ending point before Crushilicious Games Season 1 is almost finished today very soon (on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM)). Okay? ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‰

And All of Friends Teammates - Also thank you for your congratulating all of us completing so many levels within one week and escaping to the Escape Room on 5th Challenge and participating then answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores, passing so many new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also special thanks forย @Kiki_gย as she has showing us always these final earning points' results with our teammates so much! It's perfect and friendstastic again! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also special thanks forย @PummyRajย as she has also noticed and explained us Crushilicious Games Rules better understanding and also given and shown these 5th Challenge Participation and Final Result List completed! It's perfect and friendstastic again! Very well done and You rocks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Anyway, Crushilicious Games Season 1 is almost finished today very soon (on 31st October 2022 (UK time : 4:00 PM))! So we can just check in once on last one day remaining only very soon and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up and It's almost finished today very soon! We can do these again! We are Team Friends forever! YA! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?