1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki. Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

I think most of us have been taking a breather after that great contest, but we're still around in the Community, catching up on other things.

Looking forward to Season 2 with my awesome teammates!

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Options

@CassD yeah, I totally understand. I know it's not "normal" to have continuous interaction within the forum. But that's something I've always liked in the previous communities I was in. I also hope to bring that here so everyone feels cozy and able to communicate without much thought or afraid of something.

It's cooking already, but might take a bit to return as I have something else coming up for the community ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Minatozaki

Hi and welcome back. ๐Ÿค— Sorry you're ill...something you ate? Well whatever the reason I and I'm sure everyone here hope you have a speedy recovery.

When you feel better I bet you have something fun for us. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm also surprised that not many have been back in here by now...I haven't been because๏ปฟ๏ปฟ for 2 weeks I have had a lengthy message in my comment box that at the time said that it was "sent for approval". Everytime I tried to post it again, would say the same thing... so I waited... then forgot about it since not much happening in here. Just now I decided to delete it and start over since now the relevancy in post was gone. But isn't it unusual to be told that and it's never approved? (Or disapproved either) ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ So if anyone sees their name in here it's from that and hardly ever lets me delete a tag.

I like the idea of this being left open, (thank you)... it does give a nice feeling of freedom to be able to communicate and not be afraid of being off topic. If we need something this also makes you accessible to us and that's very comforting.. like one big family. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

• Minatozaki
    Options

@LoveDachs no, just a cold, I went through too many different places in a short time with different temperatures; I guess my system couldn't handle haha.

Thank you ๐Ÿค— I'm posting something special today, it's not much, but I hope it is exciting. Yeah... unfortunately, the system blocks many messages for random reasons. But next time it happens, tag me, and I will check. I think it's better. We aren't the ones approving them, even though we can. That's why it might take longer for them to appear.

I will open a new thread, just for people to communicate and chill, with some games in. We are one big family, which will always be my primary concern and goal. ๐Ÿ’ช

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Minatozaki

You're very welcome and thanks for the info. and the advice. Very cool, sounds like it really is going to be a good time, so sweet of you.

Don't forget to drink lots and lots of fluids.. it might take a little time but it will help. ๐ŸŒบ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Glad to see you are back on King Community after your vacation ended. And we are also so sorry to hear about you are sick but we hope you are getting very well now! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

And that's friendstastic! Especially Season 2 began to us love want the most! We will keep our eyes out for new friendstastic news and threads! ๐Ÿ˜„

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,967 Level 5
    Options

@Minatozaki sorry your a bit ill. Hope all of the fun you had was worth it lol.

I think many haven't returned to this group chat because the messages aren't private between just 2 people. I'm guessing some are holding back due to fear of ridicule.

Can't wait to see what season 2 has in store. I hope all of my awesome team mates return. It would be cool to add a few new people to the team too

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki. I agree with @rebelchild that the inability of two peop!e to communicate in private is probably one of the reasons why this thread has been quieter. While the contest was going on, we could communicate about that, and, when it ended, so did some of the interaction.

@rebelchild and I had the issue that people were asking to join our Dachs' Deliveries teams. Previously we would have communicated with them in private and given them any necessary guidance there too.

• Minatozaki
    Options

@rebelchild @CassD understandable, but it's also something I'm fighting for. I want everyone to feel welcome and free to talk about anything in the community in their respective threads (of course). But I do want people not to be afraid of speaking in the community. I do believe crushilicious proved that it's possible to do it. It's a process, and not all processes are easy, but I'm willing to take more risks and do everything I can to make it happen ๐Ÿ’ช

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,967 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Minatozaki . The best part of the community was making so many friends. I miss the daily chats with my friends. I miss making new friends and helping newbies discover the fun here. The best way to do that was the PM

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?