👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options

I agree with @rebelchild. She was one of the first to reach out to me when I joined the Community and she helped me through some silly situations without my feeling publicly humiliated. It encouraged me to do the same, especially with some newbies who were not of English mother tongue and obviously needed help, but were prevented from communicating publicly in their own language.

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki welcome back 🤗 Hope you'll be feeling better soon and hope you still had a great holiday.

I didn't take a breather, but I had a lot of catching up to do. In the time of the games I played little on the other games. If you feel better I'll be ready for Season 2

Is it actually normal that I have to log in every 5 minutes since a few days? I keep the community open all the time and read different posts and the system still logs me out. I've only read the few posts here and had to log in again....

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Kiki_g

Hi Kiki, hope you're finally caught up. I'm not there yet however, getting there slowly cause I'm still having phone issues that slow me down. It was good to hear from Mina and the plans that she has in store for us. I hope you and everybody from last time will be back and some new blood would be nice too as Jo said.

I noticed in the above post and in others that when you are tagging someone... in reality, you're not. The type has to be in boldface to do so, otherwise it's just normal (type) text. Just wanted to give you a heads-up because you might be assuming that someone has chosen not to respond and if they don't see it, then they can't. When you copy, type etc. a users' name, as long as you place the (@) first, a drop-down list of names will appear and then you click on the username that you want to tag...and voil'a.

See you and everyone soon I hope. 💮

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Yes, I caught up on everything, because I play with Phone and Windows it went quickly.

This happens to me again and again when I copy from the translator, sometimes I forget to put the cursor behind the name again when I paste it here 😌 Thanks for the hint.

I think we'll see each other again soon. I think many others have just watched what awaits them in the new competition. So there will definitely be new blood, maybe even 3 teams. If Mina can do that at all.....

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,681 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Minatozaki welcome back. We’re happy to hear from you again. We miss asking you questions about the challenges and your reminders.

I must admit because of the contest I begin to love playing CCFS. Thanks again.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,681 Level 5
    Options

Hello dear friends is there an easy way on how to go back to the lower level. I find it so time consuming going back to lower level.

• LoveDachs
    edited November 2022
    Options

@lelensp

Nice to see you too and am looking forward to when things start up again in here. I am so glad you really like Friends, and are sticking with it, like Lim...it was my first and only game for 2 years. It can be addictive, lol... as I told Lim and that I wouldn't be surprised if she got hooked.. nope, uninstalling when this is over... She's still playing. 😅 I think collecting the different characters and all of the costumes is the real appeal of the game.. besides their cuteness. It never gets old being so excited about a new outfit when you hear one is coming out.

Ok now your question, this is something that was fought for.. for a long time and earlier this year the studio finally answered our prayers. I'm glad you didn't get too far along before asking this because scrolling back is a real pain. Last year I was in another competition and if you wanted a good score for the team it required that you play some lower levels. Depending on where you were it could take 30 minutes or so to get back. Here is the link (I hope I did this right, it's my first time) for the go-to level in Friends. 🌸

I hope there's a link in here ⤴️ on how to use. If not it's very simple 1) tap on portal, a box will pop-up where you can type in level number after you swipe out the one that's in there... and then click go-to. 2) To return to where you were (current level) that number is already in there.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello there! @lelensp 👋

Yes! You just click on blue hole then you can go to the what's level! 🕳️😉

So you don't need to scroll down lower levels so much! 😊

If you still don't have Go to the level feature, you answer your Game ID here then we hope Mina will answer and help you. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hehe! Yep! I am still playing this game right now (It's 32 days - One Month right now)! 😄

So we are still waiting for Crushilicious Games Season 2 began, we still continue participating on Team Friends forever and I will continue playing normal new levels! It's really so seriously and happy fun for us! 😄

Anyway, I am still new Candy Crush Friends Player while I am on Level 691 but I still stop playing normal new levels first right now until when Crushilicious Games Season 2 began. I can start participating and challenging these exciting CCFS contests now! 😄

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

🤣Lim, well done my friend. 👏 Sounds like a plan and good strategy because levels do get harder as you progress. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?