Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello

@Dleo , @Iffu2 and @LoveDachs πŸ€—

You forgot to check-in today (14th day)!!

There are 4 hours and 15 more minutes left for the day to end ⏳️

Please post a comment --> Daily Check-In

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,420 Level 5
    Options

woah @Diamond_Lim you got the 1M score, excellent effort and result

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! All of Friends Teammates! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Day 15 - Check in beganΒ hereΒ now! πŸ˜„

And who (Friends Teammates)Β haven't answered the poemsΒ and drawing the arts yet,Β don't forget to check and answer the poemΒ here, draw the artΒ here, post Friends Highest Score ScreenshotΒ hereΒ (over 1 million points) once and Pass 10 New Levels ScreenshotsΒ hereΒ onlyΒ then weΒ can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! πŸ˜‰

And thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@maf34100 - Thank you so much! Yeah! Finally I did completed over 1 million score on Candy Crush Friends Saga! 1 million score is really so tricky on Candy Crush Friends Saga! By the way, I am new Candy Crush Friends Player but I cannot believe I did completed over 1 million score on Candy Crush Friends Saga now! YA~! βœŠπŸ˜„

@Iffu2Β - Please don't forget to check and answer the poemΒ here, draw the artΒ here, post Friends Highest Score ScreenshotΒ hereΒ (over 1 million points) once and Pass 10 New Levels ScreenshotsΒ hereΒ only (also check inΒ hereΒ once daily)Β then weΒ can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! πŸ˜‰

@Anahita_2005Β - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Please don't forget to check and answer the poemΒ here, draw the artΒ here and post Friends Highest Score ScreenshotΒ hereΒ (over 1 million points) once only then weΒ can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! πŸ˜‰

@EOTheGr8Β - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Don't forget to check and answer the poemΒ here, post Friends Highest Score ScreenshotΒ hereΒ (over 1 million points) once and Pass 10 New Levels ScreenshotsΒ hereΒ onlyΒ then weΒ can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! πŸ˜‰

@lelensp - Finally I got over one million score on Candy Crush Friends Saga here now! I have tried playing more than 100 times then finally I did it now when I am still new Candy Crush Friends Player! Yeah! I know 1 million score is really so tricky on this game! πŸ˜…

And don't worry! Let's try choosing Tiffi + free one colour bomb (it's my choice) or Odus (it's their choice mostly) then it's not stop blasting so many candies and special candies like striped candies, wrapped candies, colour bombs and colouring candies that we can got more explosion score especially as so many wrapped candies, colour bombs and colouring candies blasted! We hope you can do completing over 1 million score soon before this season ended 31st October! πŸ˜‰

@Kiki_gΒ - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

All of Friends Teammates - Thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing 10 new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@lelensp - Yay! Finally you did reached up Friendtastic Million Score! Well done! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Looking for Friendly badges?Β Here's the ultimate badge list! πŸ˜‰

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerΒ here! πŸŽ‰πŸ†βœ¨

πŸ’¬ Share yourΒ feedback!Β Direct line to the Studio!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@Laurenmlh - I got over one million score on Candy Crush Friends SagaΒ here! I have tried playing more than 100 times then finally I did it now when I am still new Candy Crush Friends Player! Yeah! I know 1 million score is really so tricky on this game! πŸ˜…

And don't worry! Let's try choosing Tiffi + free one colour bomb (it's my choice) or Yeti or Odus (it's their choice mostly) then it's not stop blasting so many candies and special candies like striped candies, wrapped candies, colour bombs and colouring candies that we can got more explosion score especially as so many wrapped candies, colour bombs and colouring candies blasted! We hope you can do completing over 1 million score soon before this season ended 31st October! πŸ˜‰

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi teammates πŸ€—Β If I have overlooked someone please let me know

Day 1 - 2; 4 - 14 in the lead, Day 3 draw

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?