1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,869 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki can I delete my initial post on the thread for challenge #4 and repost my map on Friday noon, when Dachs delivery will be active?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,101 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! So sorry, for creating confusion, dear David 🙏

Give me few minutes and I will come back and explain 🤗

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,529 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2022
    Options

It's okay my friend I understand it completely now as I was confused by the way the mention of the numbers were talked about but @CassD, @simplyP and a few others here has jumbled the words around and then mixed them up stirred them a few times them shook, threw them and then kicked them and scrabbled 🙃up a little of them and now I can finally read them and I see them better now🤔, but hey Thanks anyway my friend.....😉💛💯

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Iffu2 - Please don't forget to check and check in here daily once answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Anahita_2005 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Please don't forget to check and answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@EOTheGr8 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Don't forget to check and answer the poem here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Kiki_g - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄

All of Friends Teammates - Thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing 10 new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@CassD - Okay! Sorry and thank you for your explanation! So I will pass how many levels with one week (from yesterday until to next Wednesday) on 4th Challenge! 😉

@siti_payung @maf34100 - 4th Challenge is when you start posting the starting point of this game, then you post the ending point of this game on within one week. On 5th Challenge, like Pummy showed who wants participating on which one of five rounds then can challenging what's task (like Lowest Score, Match the Score or etc). You want participating on which one of five rounds on 5th Challenge, I think Kiki / Pummy showed these five rounds of 5th Challenge with three players. 5th Challenge started on 24th October, I think Mina will start posting 5th Challenge on next Monday to Friday (Five Days! That's right! Five Rounds). Hope you can understanding and thanks! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! All of Friends Teammates! 👋

@PummyRaj - Thanks for your showing us these five rounds of 5th Challenge list and letting us know 5th Challenge. 😊

And I cannot participating Round 4 because I will playing new levels on Diamond Diaries Saga on Thursday.

So Teammates! I am new Candy Crush Friends Player while I am still on Level 224 now. I want participating Round 1/2/3/5 (except Round 4) on 5th Challenge. If you want me participating / not participating Round 1/2/3/5 (except Round 4) on 5th Challenge, please let and tag me know. Thanks! 😊

Also thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing 10 new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@quad5 - You are welcome and it's our pleasures! 😊

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear Siti @siti_payung and @maf34100 🤗

I hope your confusion is cleared now ❤️

If not, here is a little bit explanation...

4th Challenge -->

All of the Team members have to take part in this challenge. We have to pass as many levels as we can in one week. The week will be counted from the day we have posted our screenshot.

** This is just like the 3rd challenge. That was 10 levels in a day! Whereas this is for a week and we have to pass "as many as we can".

5th challenge explanation by Mina

As you see, there will be 5 rounds, and 3 players (only) will be playing each round.

** I have asked @Minatozaki if a player can participate in more than one round!! Let's see what she says!

So, I am making a list of our teammates who would like to volunteer, before time 😊

• PummyRaj
    edited October 2022
    Options

5th Challenge Volunteers

Round One —>

(1) @PummyRaj , (2) @La Ley , (3) @rebelchild

Round Two —>

(1) @simplyP , (2) @Diamond_Lim , (3) @siti_payung

Round Three —>

(1) @wykoon , (2) @KCullen127 and (3) @Kiki_g

Round Four —>

(1) @kiara_wael , (2) @me6412 , (3)

Round Five —>

(1) @BuffaloGal57 , (2) @quad5 and (3)

Teammates who chose to join - yet to confirm the round

@quad5 , @CassD , @Laurenmlh ,

( @LeFlarcane and @maf34100 )

Teammates willing to participate if needed

@gordan10

Teammates willing to take part in multiple rounds (if needed)

@PummyRaj , @rebelchild , @Diamond_Lim , @Kiki_g

Hope I have not missed anybody! Please let me know if I have overlooked any volunteers 🤗

Please post your choice and I will update the list 👍 Calling out all the teammates ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?