👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Options

Comments

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Laurenmlh Mina have wrote:

If you are at the end of the game (to prove it, please post a screenshot of your map), you may start this challenge from level 5000

Of course only if you want that 🤗

• Kiki_g
    Options

Does anyone know a good level for poprocks under level 1500?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,628 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yeah! It's very shame for me and also teammates. But I still never give up to complete many new levels. I don't want cheating to post the starting point is Level 31 as Mina will checked my current level is something wrong and cheating then she will minus our points. I will try playing these next new levels the best and I have passed 67 new levels within two days now! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! I promise! I will keep continue playing these next new levels the best and I have passed 67 new levels within two days now! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@Iffu2 - Please don't forget to check and check in here daily once answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Anahita_2005 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Please don't forget to check and answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@EOTheGr8 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Don't forget to check and answer the poem here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Kiki_g - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄

All of Friends Teammates - Thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing 10 new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Dleo - Please don't forget to check and check in here daily once, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once, pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only and post your starting point of this game screenshot here (until you can post your ending point of this game within one week) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@gordan10 - Very sorry to hear about you get headache now! We hope you are getting recovery very well soon! Relax and chill! 😊

@me6412 - Yeah! Actually I did passed first 200 new levels before 4th Challenge started! If when 4th Challenge started before I did passed first 200 new levels, I guess I am MVP champion of Team Friends. Hehe! But it's too late! It's very shame for me and also teammates. But I still never give up to complete many new levels. I don't want cheating to post the starting point is Level 31 as Mina will checked my current level is something wrong and cheating then she will minus our points. I will try playing these next new levels the best and I have passed 67 new levels within two days now! 😉

@KCullen127 - Very glad to hear about you are getting recovery very well! 👍😄

@Kiki_g - Yeah! It's still okay as I am still under Level 1000. But I still never give up to complete many new levels. I don't want cheating to post the starting point is Level 31 as Mina will checked my current level is something wrong and cheating then she will minus our points. I will try playing these next new levels the best and I have passed 67 new levels within two days now! 😉 Also thank you for your correction and showing us earning points' results and these five rounds of 5th Challenge with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,809 Level 5
    Options

Kiki_g, please uncheck drawing from me. I haven’t summit my masterpiece yet 😅🤪

hmmm, our daily check in has dropped last couple days. I hope it’s not a trend ☹️

stay healthy everybody 😁

• BuffaloGal57
    BuffaloGal57 Posts: 1,372 Level 3
    Options

Go for it if you feel that you will help the team out fully. I just don't think I have the time to devote to helping out. To those that will do it, I am wishing you good luck and will root you on fully

• Kiki_g
    Options

The forum does what it wants, now it has deleted the list. I just wanted to update the list, grrrr

5:10 left before day 18 ends

Daily Check - Crushilicious Games Season 1 - Page 82 — King Community

You can use this to convert to your time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?