Comments

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,892 Level 5
    Options

Happy 4th anniversary to the community 🥳

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,476 Level 4
    Options

I wanted to go back and reread the first page again to refresh myself on what it was/is about. See I have a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) which effects my short term memory, especially when reading. When I read several new threads in a row, like when I open it the first time. it's harder for me to remember. But since I already opened this it brought me back to where I was.

The only way to get back to the first page is go back a page at a time, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and repeat that 28 times. Unless I'm missing something. If I am please let me know if there's an easier way. I play on Android and only the king icon works at the top of the page.

Friends is a great game and I'm not sure why I ever uninstalled it around 2 years ago.

I apologize for what I said in the wrong place and for giving up trying to get back to the first page after 5 pages to see what the directions actually were and what you need to do. I was very frustrated trying to to find things, having buttons not work, when I did find something having trouble reading it with the small font, the buttons on the right side blocking what I was looking at.

Anyway Happy 4th Anniversary.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Happy 4th anniversary King community!

Hopefully this is the right thread 😅

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Kerrie

First I would like to say that I hope you see this as our ability to tag someone is one of many problems that is occurring with the new and improved website. I can try to help with what I've had to do as I too am on an Android phone. 😉

1) At the top of page (right side) there are 3 vertical dots that if you click on will bring up a sidebar, scroll down to where it says "Settings", click on that ...then scroll down to "Accessibility", click on that. There you can increase the size of the font to where you are comfortable reading it. Where it doesn't affect, like link text, just pinch screen and spread upward and downward.

2) Getting to page 1. I have to "sigh" on this one because this is something that they improved on last year and now it's back to it's old self. It made it so easy after change for newbies and technology-impaired people like me. 🤣 All you have to do is change your screen from "Portrait Mode" to "Landscape Mode", then when you turn your phone sideways and you will have access to page 1. I have found though that when I'm done to switch back to Portrait for everything else unless this is what you prefer because everytime you move your phone around even the slightest.. it keeps switching back and forth.

I hope this helps.

Welcome back to Friends, while it is a shame that you left for a time (and missed a lot of new costumes), there will be plenty of others to look forward to in the future. I love Friends too and never tire of playing with those adorable characters and still get excited when a new costume is up for grabs.

This thread was created by @Minatozaki, our wonderful CM to give us a place to hang and have fun, to chat as long as it's (mostly King related), to play games that once in awhile may be hosted by her or on our own. Basically to chill and this also gives us available access to her as she will have our back. I think it's great! 🤗

Also as a surprise this week Mina is giving us (those whom have participated in some form on the thread), a beautiful badge to celebrate the 🎉Communities 4th Anniversary.🎉 You as well as others' have wished them a Happy 4th, so you should be getting the badge if not already.

Have a wonderful weekend and good luck with your crushing it in Friends! 🍭🍭

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Wow!! That four years went super fast!! Has it really been that long???!!

I remember when it was just a twinkle in Kings eyes.

Happy fourth birthday community!!

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,476 Level 4
    Options

🥳Thank you very much @LoveDachs!!!🥳

Your suggestions have helped me greatly and I appreciate your help.🥰

• LoveDachs
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Kerrie

You're very welcome dear and I am happy that the suggestions helped you. Hopefully things around here will be back to normal come Monday...🤔 Or soon thereafter.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,090 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Minatozaki

The last few days I was having problems signing in. Now I am not receiving any messages and my notification area does not show up just the popup are. 3days no messages

Not sure where to post these issues.

• LoveDachs
    edited November 2022
    Options

@EnergizerBunny

Same thing here with no messages, going on 3 days. If you can still get on your wall I found that you can see your notifications. It's not where you edit your profile. It's at bottom of page almost, under where it tells you what your most current badges were. Scroll all the way down to where it mentions Member of the Month, and above that is this list.

⤵️

When I clicked on notifications here they showed up.. hope they do for you too.

BTW @Minatozaki stated that she wants our feedback and here is as good as any place.

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited November 2022
    Options

I believe in you that might not mean much to you but you have made a believer out of me thank you so much for what you have done for me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?