🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can you add friends?

Options
Carnage57
Carnage57 Posts: 4 Newbie

I would like to be able to give/receive lives with other players, but it comes up blank. Is there anyway to add people? I have a team but I can’t find an option to send a friend request.

I believe my Facebook and king accounts are connected to the game.

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,508 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Carnage57 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Unfortunately, there is only one way to play with specific friends in Candy Crush Friends Saga. You can create or join a Dachs Deliver Service team with up to 20 members. Click on this hyperlink to get to the discussion where this is explained. Then you might want to visit the thread where you can find your team. Otherwise, I am sorry that the game does not yet have functionality for adding specific friends.

Regarding sending or asking for lives:

When you see a heart icon near your lives counter (upper left corner), you can click on the heart to open the window to see players asking for lives

You can request lives only when you have no more lives yourself. You can do that by clicking on the "+" sign near your lives counter. The number of players listed may vary (sometimes there are no players listed) and could all be random.

There is also an idea suggesting to "Improve functionality for sending and receiving lives" -- click HERE to be taken to that idea. If you agree, please click on the square vote counter in the lower left corner of the main idea (top of page 1). More votes are needed to get higher priority on this.

• hudus
    hudus Posts: 532 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

Even our friends are active players send/receive function is not working properly imo.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?