👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New levels coming out?

Options

Answers

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,703 Community Manager
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @davebarrett @Werner_Cichy @istuff @Jody_Cheng_ @Boybinary @MollyS ! Thank you so much for reporting the issue. I'm sorry to hear that you cannot fully enjoy the game. Please note that the Studio is looking into the problem. As soon as I have updates from the guys, I'll get back to you 🙏

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,853 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I'm also still stuck at the end... my pup is getting tired of this and wants to run! 🐶

• king_omz
    king_omz Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

What is that paint bucket 🪣over that level what does that mean

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

Still waiting, no new levels no Dachs delivery @Snow_Rider @DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,831 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Boybinary, I'm sad too. Unfortunately, I don't have any new information from our manager and again no Dachs delivery. Apparently it's a bigger mistake. I have reported all the felers and also have to wait for an answer. I'm really sorry, but right now I can't do more. 😁

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

The same canned response as the last time from tech support!

Hi Boybinary, Thank you for contacting King Player Support! 👑

My name is Djole, and I'll be glad to handle your case today. It's nice to meet you! 😃

I'm sorry to hear you are still waiting on new levels to be able to play Candy Crush Friends Saga on your computer. I understand that you are waiting too long for this, and rest assured I am here to assist you gladly further! 😄️

Rest assured though that the adventure is far from over. Our technical wizards in the Studio are already busy putting their finishing touches to more exciting levels which will be available very soon. I don't have an exact date for their release just yet I'm afraid, but be sure to keep your game app updated to be amongst the first in discovering all the new fun.

Regarding the time taken to produce new levels; our team constantly strives to create new levels as quickly as possible. However, it's not an easy task, when you take into consideration that we already have hundreds of levels in the game and the team need to create new, fun and challenging layouts which are not repetitive or too similar to previous levels - but also perform correctly, are achievable and make use of new boosters and other features.

In addition to this, the team are also working on new features within the game, such as the live challenges we've been making available from time to time where players are encouraged to collect certain items in return for rewards and boosters. These are separate from the main game, but add extra fun and value for our devoted players.

Finally, all of these levels need to be created, coded, translated and converted to all of the formats for the platforms where we make our games playable. Facebook, iOS devices, Android, Windows and Kindle all require different protocols and versions. The work is constant.

I hope that this sheds some light on the complex task of creating our games and why we endeavor to produce them as often as we can, and hope that the wait is a worthwhile one when you get your hands on the next set of levels!

* As for your missing Dachs Delivery feature, rest assured it is expected for some events and features to change and even become temporarily unavailable, so there’s nothing to worry about.

Please note that special events like these are bonus features in the game and therefore not designed to be there permanently. To help keep things fresh and interesting, our studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks.

However, events and features in our games can temporarily disappear when there is a connection issue during login. This can be a hiccup, a peak in the signal, or a momentary signal loss.

Normally, it comes back after you do one of the following:

01- Play a few levels.

02- Close the app and restart your device.

03- Check that you have a stable connection.

If these won't help it means the feature isn't available right now, yet it's great to know your appreciation for this feature though, and I will pass your feedback on to our Designers back at the Studio. In the meantime, be sure to keep your app updated, and you’ll have loads of adventures ahead!

If you have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you with your request.

Wishing you a nice day, Boybinary! 🍬

*I will soon send you a quick feedback survey so that you can rate the assistance that I personally provided you with. Please take a moment to share your experience, it will mean a great deal to me. Thank you in advance. If your issue hasn't been resolved, please disregard the evaluation and reply back to this message. 

Kind regards,

Djole

King Player Support

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,343 Level 5
    Options

I received the new levels on my device.

Computer model: Asus

Device Name DESKTOP-E0EJ6KS

AMD A8-7410 APU Processor with 2.20 GHz AMD Radeon R5 Graphics

Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.42 GB usable)

Device identification 4ECA8836-5F0C-4533-9528-9E1B28971877

Product ID 00327-30488-20427-AAOEM

System type 64-bit operating system, x64 processor

Pen and touch Touch or ink input is not available for this screen

Single language edition of Windows 10 Home

22H2 version

Installed on 12/7/2019

OS Build 19045.3031

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

The brand and specs can help a bit.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,340 Level 5
    Options

@Snow_Rider

@DieOmimi

@Boybinary

As for the response regarding Dash's disappearance

How can they say that Dash is an additional feature

Basically what are the features in the game Friends Nothing but Dash

It also happened to a team F5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?